Games Master Challenge: Day 2

hrtbrk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not aware of why. Anyways...it seems you can't 'cheat' and play more than 10 games for more 'complete' areas on your games list. So tomorrow look for having to send for 5 or 10 more games.

You will only have a chance of getting 1700 points at Pterattack if you get lucky and get your weapon powered up very early into the game. Even then, it's not easy to get that score. I've done it before, and I know I can do it again, but it hasn't happened yet today. It's my only holdout, so far. I'll try again later.

Don't you hate it when you're on Pterattack and you're doing really well, but all of a sudden you get in a crunch (Pterodactyls swarming at all sides-maybe a Grarrl taking up space) and a new gun pops up in front of you- you can't avoid it, and you end up with a level one shooter?! Goodbye, hopes of 1700 points. :grrr:

Does anyone know if we have to get all 3 scores of 1700 in one day, or can we get them over the course of the challenge? I have one so far today o_O

I've been reading on the Neopets board that Pterattack is way harder than the US only sponsor game - is this true? If so, it sucks to be penalised for living half way across the world. :(

Oh well, 10/10 so far, so can't really complain.

I haven't played Pterattack, but the sponsor game was super easy.

I can't get the clicking right for the littlest pet shop game. :\ I tried clicking the arrows so many times and nothing. :\ Clicking them is evil. But I see what you mean Parisdirt. It does seem really easy in comparison to that game.

Are you serious about the 600 for the littlest pet shop, cause thats rediculous!!? I had to beat pteriattack (which i haaaate) 3 times!!! :( ... this is one of those times I wished I lived in the U.S. ... (or knew how to trick neo into thinking I do..)

BTW tip for those who have to do pteri attack -- get the red powerup only... by level 2 you should have gotten 2 red powerups, if not... restart. if you lose a life before level 4 restart. Once you have the final red powerup just hold down the spacebar and avoid the red dino and ALL POWERUPS at all costs!! :)

Are you serious about the 600 for the littlest pet shop, cause thats rediculous!!? I had to beat pteriattack (which i haaaate) 3 times!!! :( ... this is one of those times I wished I lived in the U.S. ... (or knew how to trick neo into thinking I do..)

BTW tip for those who have to do pteri attack -- get the red powerup only... by level 2 you should have gotten 2 red powerups, if not... restart. if you lose a life before level 4 restart. Once you have the final red powerup just hold down the spacebar and avoid the red dino and ALL POWERUPS at all costs!! :)

Well I did it with a little over 600 per submission of my score...and got it. That's what the thing says for my 'hint'.