Games Master Challenge: Day 2

hrtbrk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all caught up on my challenges now. Wicked Wocky Wobble took me the longest.

And, yes, TNT is being a lot mean to us non-Americans. The sponsor games are sooooo easy, and we have to achieve much higher scores at somewhat harder games.

I feel bad for you guys outside the US, they are giving you some difficult games.

I was glad I had Pterattack instead of that other game. I can easily score 1700 there, although I have absolutely no clue how it is humanly possible to score 3000 or even 15000. From above 2000 there's no way you have enough firepower to shoot enough away.

Advert Attack was a different matter though, I thought. First three games were horrible, but from then on it seemed suddenly pretty easy. Not a game I will ever play again if I have the chance though.

Finally managed to get Techo Says today also. My first game ever I scored 135. This is going to be easy I thought, but I couldn't do anything right after that. Strange, since these memory things are normally my strong point. Just the stress of having to perform it must have been. b)

Glad I finally have 20 out of 20 challenges completed.

The new challenges are out. Who are they kidding? 2700 in Meepit Juice Break?

ARGH!!

No kidding!!

If anyone has any hints on Meepit Juice Break further than the guide please let us know. YUCK! I spent FOREVER on that one for Daily Dare, and my high score is 2000. I'll never be able to get 2700!

Yay my best friend turned out to be awesome in Meepit Juice Break and scored both this score and the avatar for me! :O I'm ever thankful for her :D

But I do agree, man that game is waaay too hard. 1500 is doable for me, but anything a lot higher than that isn't.

High score in Meepit Juice Break is 267! I rock! This could take awhile.... although I did actually enjoy playing the two other games and getting better and better each try... don't worry folks you have till Monday! And seriously, if anyone knows of any great guides, send them on!

Edit: alright, 1276 high score. I practiced a bit in the zen mode to take the pressure off - first thinking maybe I'd get the high score that way then realizing there is no chance I'm scoring 2700 points one at a time. Anyway, don't forget to use the secret codes! (meepits for xtra life and juice-o-matic to reset timers) and remember - do not think in a straight line!! I connected the quickest using the L tubes like this:

_ _

|_| |_| |_

and so on. I think I'll be able to get this by Monday....

OMG I thought the meepit juice break score to beat is 2600 and I really thought I beat the game until I saw that it is 2700 :X. I'm so close yet so far from it..