Games Master Challenge: Day 2

hrtbrk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking at the coverage, and the one for the last prize (the 10 games one) seems a bit strange... I sent in 10 games each for both meerca chase 2 and usuki frenzy, but still didn't get the prize. Thus, I believe you have to send in a score for 10 qualifying games, and not 10 scores for 1 game. Anyone able to help me clarify this? :)

I was just looking at the coverage, and the one for the last prize (the 10 games one) seems a bit strange... I sent in 10 games each for both meerca chase 2 and usuki frenzy, but still didn't get the prize. Thus, I believe you have to send in a score for 10 qualifying games, and not 10 scores for 1 game. Anyone able to help me clarify this? :)

You need to send in scores for 10 different games... :D

I have no idea how to complete the one fo pterattack. The max I can go to is 1200 D:

I've reworded this so it reflects that you need to send score in 10 qualifying games :) Sorry for the confusion.

Send three scores of 1700 Pterattack . Isn't what my game challenge is....Mine is

Send three scoops, er, scores of 600 or higher in this sponsored game.

*I'm guessing that I have to do that silly ice cream sponsor game* Does anyone else have this instead of the Pterattack?

For the NC challenge, you have to buy a ticket first.

It cost 1500 NC (so $15)

oh thanks :) hmm... i wonder why there is US vs non US user distinction.. thats never happened before in AAA.. game challenges are not bad till now. the only one im struggling with is Pteriattack..

Did anyone notice they redid the kass basher game?

I had a nasty shock. -.-;; It's a lot more time consuming than before to get my 10k, at least for me. Hope it doesn't appear for one of the game challenges later on...

Anyone have any tips for pterattack? @_@ I can only hit 1.5k at most...

i cant hit kiko match its to difficult to me. <a href="http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gmc/index/">41230.gif</a>

i cant hit kiko match its to difficult to me. <a href="http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gmc/index/">41230.gif</a>

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

First time in the GMC - only been back a few months from a *very* long hiatus. Pleased to find out that the games you've played for other challenges go towards playing the 10 games... sweet. This is also a lot of fun - so that I am totally over the fact that they released the GMC at 12 midnight EST time.

Being a web designer/programmer myself I'm always impressed with Neopets and I never mind a little lag time - they have some serious programming going on!

Okay finally played and beat that ice cream game, and am now 10 for 10 :-) yay!

Congrats! Lots of fun. A little sad I finished it and have to wait until tomorrow :P

By the way, you have a little </a> tag sticking out of your signature there.. might want to tuck that in ^_^