Games Master Challenge: Day 2

hrtbrk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been having problems with Gwyl's great escape, there seems to be some kind of glitch in the game when I try to land on the platform, Gwyl seems to go through the platform instead of landing on it >.<

Does anyone have this glitch? and is there any solution to it because if this keeps on happening I don't think I can beat the game thanks a lot!!

I have been having problems with Gwyl's great escape, there seems to be some kind of glitch in the game when I try to land on the platform, Gwyl seems to go through the platform instead of landing on it >.<

Does anyone have this glitch? and is there any solution to it because if this keeps on happening I don't think I can beat the game thanks a lot!!

This reply taken from one page back ~

Yup, but to compensate, try doing the 'bonus' level first, if you haven't.

Go to continue game and type in 'gwylsgreatestescapeever' (gwyls greatest escape ever)

After you do the bonus level, it takes you back to level one.

There is a known glitch, that had read about in a game guide, concerning the end of this level. Supposedly, if you play on the low game quality setting, you can bypass this glitch. Good luck!

And definitely use the code to play the secret level! If you're fast, it's 250+ easy points.

today's challenges are relatively easy. :D i still don't have crisis courier and meepit juice break. :(

I agree - glad today's were a little easier so I can focus on Meepit Juice Break. Haven't broken 2000 yet though...

Crisis Courier is all about the mouse... after a little practice I found it was easy to do on my work computer, but if I tried it on my laptop or my wacom tablet, forget it... I could barely score 300.

Serious question here. If the high score is 40 then does it go on tomorrow? (This is my first GMC, sorry kids.)

I *really* hope they aren't including Lulu's in the score, that would be "unfair" (the nicest word I could think of...)

Edit: I'd also like to know if that's the case them I'm wasting my time with Meepit Juice Break! (Just broke 2100...)

There will be another set of challenges tomorrow to my knowledge. They are not including LuLu's as that would be unfair to those who can't buy NC.

Quick question - how are the trophies given out? Like how much do you need to get 1st 2nd and 3rd?

Uhm...I think it goes by every 5. so 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, etc., I could be wrong though. I have been before.

Who has two thumbs and just got the Crisis Courier challenge? This girl right here! Booyah! 31/35 complete. If I can get 35 I'll be happy. Let's hope there are 4 easy ones tomorrow too o-o

I just got 776 on Gwyl's Great Escape and just had to get to the goal to complete the challenge and of course the game glitches and I'm not able to land on the platform and pass right through it.

:grrr:

That's awful! I'm so sorry! I had the game glitch on me while I was doing it but I only had 500 points at the time...still very frustrating though. I wonder why they would make a game with known glitches part of a challenge without fixing the glitches? One of the mysteries of TNT :rolleyes_anim:

We'll its ok because I learned that the game triples your time bonus if you land directly on top of the platform. ^_^ That meant that I got about 150 points each round so it wasn't very hard to complete! The third time I tried the game I was about to win and my mouse went too far off the page and I accidentally clicked on Mynci Volleyball and the page changed. x_x

Haha for some reason I just could not get a decent score on Snowbeast game... seriously, MJB no problem, GGE fine, but the Snowbeast Snack game - ARGH! I seriously came so close to throwing my laptop out the window! I can't wait till tomorrow is over and I can take a few days out from Neopets!!!

Too bad you will have to visit daily for the next month so you can get the Advent Calendar prizes. ^_^

I'm still waiting for TNT to remove the 70 NC items I have stuck in my inventory due to the duplication glitch. :crying:

Still avoiding doing Meepit Juice Break, but will try to get it tonight.

Crisis Courier took about 20 times to get good enough - had never played it before.

Gwyls Great Esacape worked for me - I used the bonus level at the start and played on low quality (I read that the glitch doesn't happen on low quality) played two practice games and then got the 800 points required on the third time.