Games Master Challenge: Day 2

hrtbrk

That is correct. I think there should be a FAQ for these things.

Oh, btw, if you guys were wondering about your trophies from last year (and you haven't seen the news on Neopets) they will be returning within the week. Now whether it's because this one has finished or simply because that is the time they've scheduled, is up in there. What I mean is, they could just be reusing it, which would be unfair I would think.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter what the score is, as long as it's on the list and you haven't played it on a previous day.
In previous GMCs, there was a minimum score of 50 points. I expect that it still holds true this year. Not that it's a problem for most games...

xD 1700 is easy for me. either get the purple ones and move around the screen in a stright line nailing everything with the massive rapid shots or take the red balls of fire and use the waves to destroy anything in you path while moveing also

It might be different this year. I just thought I'd give a 'heads up,' just in case. If you want to be safe, though, aim for 50 points.

I finished my challenges for today. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

It might be different this year. I just thought I'd give a 'heads up,' just in case. If you want to be safe, though, aim for 50 points.

I finished my challenges for today. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

I just submitted a score of 6 in Zurroball and it was accepted, so it looks like the minimum isn't 50.

That Wocky game was frustrating, I had beaten it during the DD, and got it again, but only after many tries.

Still, I'm maxed out for today in all challenges.

I'm doing everything but i'm not getting any of the prizes. Does the Score have to be exact or something?

Like even a point over and you don't get it? I don't understand because i didn't even get a prize for sending the game invites to my friends..

i did two at first, nothing..

so then i did two more to equal four...

and still nothing.

Am I missing something ?

I finally got 1700+ for petri attack and it didn't register :(

Does that mean we have to finish playing the game that it's set for? Ie. I got the score today instead of yesterday?

I want my stupid red paper bird!! :(

I finally got 1700+ for petri attack and it didn't register :(

Does that mean we have to finish playing the game that it's set for? Ie. I got the score today instead of yesterday?

I want my stupid red paper bird!! :(

You need to send a scoe of 1700+ three times to get the prize. It doesn't matter which day you complete it on, you'll still get the prize.