Key Quest

Anime

I just started playing KQ again yesterday. I need to restock up on Codestones for training. I only played 10 games, but I got 2 lab map pieces (both worth 100-160k) quite a few Codestones, and a red Codestone. :D It was a nice boost for my bank account as well.

I'm still hoping to get a PB at some point.

I've gotten 2 PB's and a few normal codestones. I actually only have used about 30 gold keys, though. And everyone who wants good prizes, play a 2 player 5 key game, so no matter what, you at least win a silver key.

And if anyone would like to play right now with me, send me a neomail. This is my username on Neopets, and I hardly ever get on TDN forums XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I haven't had any quitters in quite some time. And I usually create my own 2 player game.

I dont usually like to play some two players because sometimes when I am winning the only other person leaves. Bad Sportsmanship. So I usually play 4 player games.

I dont usually like to play some two players because sometimes when I am winning the only other person leaves. Bad Sportsmanship. So I usually play 4 player games.

I'll play a two player game with you now, if you want. I never quit, because I know i'm getting at least a silver key XD

I'll play a two player game with you now, if you want. I never quit, because I know i'm getting at least a silver key XD

Ok I will neomail you within a day. I will battle you tomorrow. :)

What's up with the spyder scare mini game? Often, it won't even let me try to grab any of the items. I click the screen and it won't even try. It just sits there and twitches a little bit every time I click. Meanwhile my opponent(s) are happily grabbing all the items. Sometimes it works for everyone, sometimes not.

When I played last night, several of the games seemed to be so glitched, they were completely unplayable. We just had to pretty much let the time go by because neither of us could do anything. I've never had it be like that before. The Spyder one was one of the nearly unplayable ones.

I only played a couple games last night, but I got a nice stash of Neggs and Codestones. (I have 2 keys I turned in where all my prizes for that key were either codestones or neggs.) My husband ended up getting a PB yesterday, so hopefully I'll get one soon myself.

Most definitely, Sarah. I'm also a little bitter for not starting to play sooner. The multi-player element was highly intimidating to me at first.

@Spritzie Good to hear that it's buggy for everyone and not just me because I'm a noob :D

I've tried a few games this morning and either I am just VERY unlucky and people keep quitting, or there's a bug which keeps making games end. Either way it's happened far too much whilst I've tried to play a few games!

Has anyone ever played a game with someone (2 players) where the other player seems to get all the keys within or under 4 rolls of the die?

I had that earlier, today and thought it's was strange, haha. I don't know if they're just really good, or if they were cheating.

Anyway, I'm always available for a game if anyone wants to play :] I'm friendly, I promise.

Okay, so I wasn't trying to be mean, but I was super excited at the opportunity to do this. :/ I had all five keys (like 3 of each actually... it was a power up heavy game), had a super boots of flight power up, and the other player landed on that mystery event square and the event was that all players roll a 12 sided die--so I rolled the 12 sided die 3 times and got some crazy number like 20-something. So... I kinda took a victory lap. I counted it out and it was the exact number to loop around and get back into the door. So.... I did it. :/ I wasn't trying to be mean to the other player, but when do you get an opportunity like that? Should I have not done so?

Okay, so I wasn't trying to be mean, but I was super excited at the opportunity to do this. :/ I had all five keys (like 3 of each actually... it was a power up heavy game), had a super boots of flight power up, and the other player landed on that mystery event square and the event was that all players roll a 12 sided die--so I rolled the 12 sided die 3 times and got some crazy number like 20-something. So... I kinda took a victory lap. I counted it out and it was the exact number to loop around and get back into the door. So.... I did it. :/ I wasn't trying to be mean to the other player, but when do you get an opportunity like that? Should I have not done so?

You weren't mean. I always do that, if I have a nice roll. You just collected some more nps, I'm sure many would do the same.. honestly when I was reading your post I thought you'll say the other person quit because you did a lap :D I'm glad s/he didn't :)

You are not being mean, because everyone wants to get more np, I'd bet they would do it if they were smart enough, no offense to the people.

You weren't mean. I always do that, if I have a nice roll. You just collected some more nps, I'm sure many would do the same.. honestly when I was reading your post I thought you'll say the other person quit because you did a lap :D I'm glad s/he didn't :)

I thought it was gonna say that the other person had quit too. I'm also glad they didn't quit on you.

Definitely not mean. The end result would be the same, except you left with more neopoints than if you had gone straight to the keyhole. The only reason I wouldn't take a victory lap is paranoia of having miscounted and not landing on the keyhole :D