Key Quest

Anime

yay,my computer doesnt lag anymore!it loads the board now!

so if a paint brush comes from a gold key,shouldn't it come from all keys since the gold key is a key?if you think i got a paint brush from an gold key,no i didn't,its very expensive so its very rare. :sad01_anim:

The first five keys I used today got me about 30k worth of prizes. Looks like my luck has returned *knock on wood* we'll see how the rest of the keys go...

Nice! Maybe I should go play now and see if I'm that lucky too lol.

If you enjoy playing, you should send me a friend request. And whenever you see I'm on, send me a neomail. I'll most likely be up for a game or two ! ^_^

I'm off to go do that right now. break up the monotony that is SOSD and YYB. xD

So I just finished a game of KQ and came in second place. It said I earned a silver key. Well when I went to go redeem it, I didn't have one. I've waited a while to see if it was just slow and hadn't given it to me yet but nothing. :( Anyone else have this happen?

So I just finished a game of KQ and came in second place. It said I earned a silver key. Well when I went to go redeem it, I didn't have one. I've waited a while to see if it was just slow and hadn't given it to me yet but nothing. :( Anyone else have this happen?

Did you get the neopoints you won from the game and just not the key, or did you not get rewarded anything at all?

I got the neopoints just no key. I neomailed the person I was playing with and she also got just neopoints and no key.

That is weird. Maybe you should try sending a ticket and seeing if there's anything TNT can do for you. The only times I've failed to receive a key have been when people quit early. Maybe your game glitched and that's why the keys went without being rewarded.

Does anyone want to play? i want to do a thing like, we take turns winning, and we just play it for the money. keep running around hitting the treasure chest and whatnot. Who's interested?

While that does sound fun... there are certain rules to follow in KQ that every player is expected to follow. Predetermining wins and alternating in KQ could get you a warning or a freeze. Not sure how they can possibly know, but do you really want to risk it? Just a friendly warning, although there maybe someone else out there who would do your idea. Not sure why but OK.

This happened to me the other day, but about 10 minutes later I got the key so...

Does anyone find it annoying when a person is about to win the game but yet they feel the need to take your keys? I mean it doesn't matter at that point and I shouldn't be annoyed by it but I just find it rude when you literally need to roll a one to win and have all your keys but still use a super key grabber on me.

Does anyone find it annoying when a person is about to win the game but yet they feel the need to take your keys? I mean it doesn't matter at that point and I shouldn't be annoyed by it but I just find it rude when you literally need to roll a one to win and have all your keys but still use a super key grabber on me.

Yes! I really can't stand it when people do that. It seems really pointless to me. I also can't stand it when I'm about to win and a player decides it's a good idea to quit the game.

Yes! I really can't stand it when people do that. It seems really pointless to me. I also can't stand it when I'm about to win and a player decides it's a good idea to quit the game.

I agree with both. I usually don't use power-ups on the other player if I see that I'm in advance, because I think it's pointless. It can only discourage them or make them mad and the chances of them quitting is larger..

I just feel like it's like pouring salt on a wound or something. I mean you're about to go through the door, why take half of my keys? Lol. I think we can all agree on quitters.

Exactly! When somebody does that to me I would LOVE to quit on them, for revenge.. the evil "here you go .." laugh :D I still don't, but they sure drive me close to it.