Jump to content

GillyTook

Super Members
  • Posts

    727
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    34

Everything posted by GillyTook

  1. >_< OH MY GOODNESS! I've gotten the snowglobe and stamp (hooray!) but I've opened the polar lights one trying to get the wearable and the book and every time I've gotten the candle instead. That is HORRIBLE odds! Especially as I'd sort of like to try for the space fungus and plasma effect if I've still got time in the event.
  2. I SWEAR there used to be an emoji on like every forum in existence that had a guy running around in a circle waving his hands frantically. I need that one right now, thx. Wheeee! One of my faves got SO MUCH! I am not a fan of the markings on the toy, but it looks so soft and snuggly I need to get a second kougra now, too, so I can get that smuggler outfit. Erm, sans the weird hairs because those look iffy, and sans the gloves, but aside from that the whole thing is just completely fab! (Also, I'll be the oddball. I didn't think teeth, but the strings on a hoodie so you can make it tighter around your face, and until I figured that it was a weird braided beard thingy, I was thinking it makes the outfit look like a little kid playing dress up.)
  3. Thank you! I had completely forgotten we could do more than one, so I was a bit lost when I noticed all of the ones he had up. I had pretty decent luck with him, so I figure I'll stick with the one I used before.
  4. https://www.neopets.com/~boochi_target I wanted to get back into this since I'd made a fair bit of cash with it before (dunno why I stopped, honestly.) I remember I used this page for it, but I am currently not remembering HOW I used it. It seems like he's got a bunch of bets up for the same day? Which do I do, just the top? But he's got total possible winnings at 5 million+ (on the current day) and that'd mean doing ALL of those bets. Does it let you put multiple brackets up on the same day? Oof, I swear I had this at one point.
  5. The fur trimming also seems to be more viking inspired than samurai. They were from a much colder region, so it'd make more sense anyway.
  6. You could always think of other cybunny names, and if you can't think of one by the time you'd need to create one start zapping this guy again. Or get a second zap pet for a while while you debate!
  7. This gives me very distressing flasbacks to high school English classes and how much they nearly made me hate writing.
  8. @missuninvited I haven't gotten the set for the second of the Skywoofers yet, but will be soon. SO glad they put lupes for them so they can have the punny surname @Gaevriel Doubt I'll ever pound one. Got my fave (spotted) with one, and am going for the eventide because of things in that trilogy I don't like to think as much about, lol.
  9. I named very few of mine, the rest came from the pound already named. (first account aside, but that was so long ago I don't remember what I'd called them.) Col_Mack (avatar, though she's been painted since) was made when I was a teenager and obsessed with the American show JAG. Lol, had all 4 of the pets on the account named after characters at one point, but ended up giving away the rest over time because I'm no longer obsessed with it. Luke_Skywoofer and Lupe_Skywoofer were created as pets for side accounts since you have to create one to start it. I'm a SW nerd, sooo. . . One's spotted, and the other will eventually be eventide when I take the time to put him on my main (fountain faerie quest). I HAD one I named Hermiones_Hedwig (vandy) on another side, but pounded her because I didn't like any customisations for them like right before the vanda librarian set came out. Still kicking myself for that one, tbh.
  10. Huh. Just bought a cheapie one from the shop wiz, put it in, and now can't find it. Lol, my luck. Where is the album for it? I swear, I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached, so why are collectables any different
  11. So basically unless I make a page in my gallery for them, they do nothing? That's what I'd wanted to know. Thank you!
  12. I'm sort of halfway doing the card deck on the site, but they've also got some marked with a (TCG). When I google it all I can find is the in-person trading card game that is sort of defunct now. Do the site cards have any purpose, or is it just "oh, I've got this!"?
  13. I am so confused. It says you get 5 points each day 1 and 1 point each after? It's 7 days long (35 points+20, 55 total) and the highest value prizes are 90 points. What am I missing?
  14. Mine came from a morphing potion the shore gave me. Quite a bit cheaper!
  15. I have a few I'm indifferent to, and a few I liiiike enough, but am not crazy crazy about. Hm, and a lot I've got strong opinions of, haha. I love ixis, lupes, gelerts, ogrins, kaus, draiks, kougras, gnorbus, and unis. I've got multiples of most of those. I really dislike kikos, chias, nimmos, buzzes, and myncis. The rest are either indifferent or I like them, but don't love them.
  16. EXCUSE ME, SIR! Yet again the neopian bank security team is off on their coffee break when there are customers in the bank. Sheesh! At least I didn't lose much.
  17. **squints at candy** It looks more like she rolled in it than is made of it. It's kinda cute. Wonder if that outfit would be way too much for my wraith? Hahaha, it probably would be WAY too much for her! Huh, it would not. Funny enough it is the TAIL that would take away her robes, unless dress to impress has a glitch at the moment. (was going to put both images, but it was over the upload limit. Ah well.) Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe I need to keep an eye out for these things.
  18. Same thoughts from me. I want to cross paint a tonu now with that armour and something that doesn't make them look so old, haha. I'd just feel bad making mine elderly for a bit to get it.
  19. Welcome back! I've seen people say to use a flash emulator extension for your browser, though I haven't ever used one, so I'd say research to make sure they're safe first?
  20. Oops, looks like you used the same description for #2 (where it belongs, it seems) and #3. The copy part of the c/p didn't work. (Not that this is knowledge from personal experience with how much tech hates me. Nooooo, not at all! ) These are so creative ^^'
  21. SO CUTE!!!!!!! I'm normally not that sorta girly girl, but now I want a second Draik! Ohhhh, if only I had another pet slot and had any idea in the world on how to customise something that busy. AND THE KACHEEK! EEEEE!
  22. The eyeball flames are a touch scary, lol! But I like the rest. It's neat.
  23. I enjoy seeing it, but as you're the one running it, definitely drop it for a while (or permanently) if you need to. No sense stressing yourself over a bunch of random strangers on the internet! Or perhaps if it is something you want to keep doing after a break, drop the frequency so it isn't as taxing? I dooooo enjoy participating, but most of the time that's just voting, sadly, as I'm not quite so creative, and often just can't figure out something that'd fit the current theme.
  24. The relic is cute, but sadly nothing today for my little cheeky.
  25. You only get the boons if your faction wins, right? (sorry, that's a really stupid question, isn't it?)
×
×
  • Create New...