Who are you going to support?

m3l3ana

Well I thought it might be interesting to see who everyone is going to support and why!

This is my first Altador Cup so I am not sure who I am going to support. Thought about supporting my favourite places like, Roo Island, Kwark Island or maybe the Deserted Fairground. Not 100% sure yet though! Anyone want to convince me to join their team :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm definitely going to join up with Darigan Citadel again! Not because they won last year, but because I chose them from the start and because they are evil.

I chose them because they are evil and I'll stick with them for the same reason.

GO DARIGAN!

I'm going to support Maraqua (and that's what I'm doing every years!). Also, I'm in charge of We Are Maraqua petpage. If you want to be added to the list of supporter, just neomail me :P.

wam1rn6.png

Probably Shenkuu, like last year. I like this team. ^_^

I waffled long between Shenkuu and Maraqua, which is my second favorite team I think. ^_^

Guest Sloth Von Karma

I have a lot of fondness for Shenkuu, but I don't know exactly why. Probably it's their pwnful design or team spirit. I might support SK this year, I'm not exactly sure yet.

Maraqua is my all-time favorite team. It is the team of my heart. Supported them through thick and thin for 2 years now, and I was quite active on WAM! last year.

Now...I don't know. Krawk Island was my primary team for this year, and I might end up joining them altogether, but Shenkuu and Maraqua (again!) pose quite a lot of weight on my final decision. We'll see when the signups start, because I think I've just chosen my team too soon.

Ummm..... I not sure I think I may sapport, This is my first year as well. I think I going to soport Mystery Island,Maraqua,Shenkuu, or The Lost Desert. I'll dicide sometime soon ^_^ Sorry about the bad spelling :(

I'll be supporting Maraqua this year - I did join a Maraquan guild after all (I'm really not very loyal am I?). :P

I'm not going to participate this year, but I'd normally support Maraqua. That's what I did the last two times. :yes:

Yay, Maraqua is quite popular on TDN :P.

Also, remember that TNT will offer a quizz to suggest you a team to join if you have no preference.

Unfortunately, Maraqua didn't do too well last year...or the year before that, for that matter.

Oh well. It's all in loyalty to the team, right?

But bragging rights would be better. :P

I'm rooting for Virtupets!

Have you seen how CLOSE they were to winning the last two years?

Although I consider the definition of close as "the length of a couple million football fields put together".

I'm going to go with Shenkuu again! My neohome's there after all, and I just like the land in general. *nods*

Unfortunately, Maraqua didn't do too well last year...or the year before that, for that matter.

Oh well. It's all in loyalty to the team, right?

But bragging rights would be better. :P

Loyalty to a team is something I lack as a DOOM undercover agent. :P And I don't really go for bragging rights either, I just pick whichever team strikes my fancy. :yes:

After all, you don't have to be on a high-ranking team to effectively carry out DOOM's, ah, operations in the area. :evil: