Who are you going to support?

m3l3ana

I'm gonna support Meridell. Simply because I don't think they'll have many people and I want to feel special. :laughingsmiley: :rolleyes_anim:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked in on the cup last year when it was almost done and I picked Altador. I figured the cup is named for them, so they must be good. Right? Oh well, what did I know. But I think I'll go for Kreludor this year, since they took last year off. I still don't really know what I'm doing, but it should be fun

Hmm, this time (being my first Altador Cup I've participated in) I'm going to go with Krawk Island this year. I would support Kreludor but I was like "nahhh".

Other than that, yes, this IS my first Altador Cup (even though I've been playing Neopets for almost three years now).

EDIT: I'm still stuck on who to support, I'd possibly support Shenkuu, KI, Kreludor or Maraqua.

i will join up for faerieland :cool:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think I'm going to go with either maraqua or mystery island. Can't decide...

:O Join Mystery Island! We need more people, I hardly know anyone else thats supporting MI this year...

I'm supporting Lost Desert I love everything having to do with the Desert (In case you haven't seen my profile, gallery, or pet LOL). It's all in good fun. I wish you luck with finding your team! Don't get TOO caught up though I know last year people were torn apart and reporting was going on EVERYWHERE. There were tears, blood, and the rivers over flowed! (maybe not that bad ^_^ ) but you'll find that the cup is really fun!

Well, I strongly advise everybody participating in the AC (no matter what team you're on) to sign the peace treaty mentioned in this topic and thus promise to behave with proper sportsmanship towards competing teams. :yes: Supporting a team doesn't mean going and bashing the other teams.

To everyone who hasn't decided what team they'll be on yet: Krawk Island!

Krawks are awesome and the whole Jolly Roger thing is enough to call the team cool. Although there is a long debate between ninjas and pirates, I say that this year I will make sure we own Shenkuu this year. I wasn't able to participate in the finals last year, due to vacation, but I'll be ready to kck butt this time! Go Krawks!

Guest jamieleigh

This is my first AC, and after careful consideration, I have chosen to support Shenkuu!

They have a peace treaty!? I'll sign. Thanks for telling people about it!

Well after the disastrous events of last year's Altador Cup, it's only fair that we have a way to establish proper inter-team relations (as opposed to a bunch of morons flaming each other).

This is my first AC, and after careful consideration, I have chosen to support Shenkuu!

What made you choose Shenkuu? As in what were you thinking of when you were considering? (Not that it's a bad choice it's a good team!)

Guest jamieleigh
What made you choose Shenkuu? As in what were you thinking of when you were considering? (Not that it's a bad choice it's a good team!)

Well, at first I really Had no idea which team to choose. I started to think about which lands I consider to be my favorites, and read about the teams, and I was able to narrow it down to about four. Then, I went on the neoboards and read threads from the different teams and tried to decide where I thought I would fit in.

It really just came down to the fact that the Shenkuu supporters seems to be a great group of people, and as someone who spent nine years studying and learning traditional Japanese karate, I've always admired and respected eastern culture.

Well, at first I really Had no idea which team to choose. I started to think about which lands I consider to be my favorites, and read about the teams, and I was able to narrow it down to about four. Then, I went on the neoboards and read threads from the different teams and tried to decide where I thought I would fit in.

It really just came down to the fact that the Shenkuu supporters seems to be a great group of people, and as someone who spent nine years studying and learning traditional Japanese karate, I've always admired and respected eastern culture.

Wow. I'm impressed - absolutely no sarcasm here either. You've actually thought about it. Me, I'm totally random, and still really don't know who I'm supporting :eh: