Who are you going to support?

m3l3ana

Ohhh I can help you decide :P Lols.. but I may be a bit biased. You can try doing the quiz thing, that helps you decide on a team!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also first time joining but after looking at the teams maybe I will be joining hunting woods because they look kind of cool to me but I'm not sure if I'm joining because my test is coming up in a few weeks time...

I had a lot of trouble choosing between Shenkuu, which was the team I played for last year, and Krawk Island (the eternal pirate/ninja debate continues... :P) Finally went with KI though, in the very slight off-chance that if they win, Pirate Paint Brushes will be among the prizes. I'm not going to hold my breath for that happening even if KI *does* win, but it'd be nice. :)

Waaahhh, I'm torn between Darigan and Shenkuu! D;

Does anyone miss some characters? Meridell was much cooler with Sir Whatshisname, because he was angry looking. XD And the TM Shoyru now is just your typical chubby cute one...

So no one for Altador... that isn't very uplifting and if I knew they gave out PB's I would have gone for LD or FL :(

Aww :( It'll be ok. PB's have been past prizes, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll have them this time. And if they do, whether you can get one depends only on if you have enough points for it; it has nothing to do with being a member of the winning team. Altador is a cool team, even if they don't have the world's best track record -- I played for Altador in the first tournament and I'm glad I did even though they lost. Besides, you never know...Shenkuu wasn't supposed to do well either and they got third last year. Don't worry -- just do your best on the games and have fun with it. :)

Aww :( It'll be ok. PB's have been past prizes, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll have them this time. And if they do, whether you can get one depends only on if you have enough points for it; it has nothing to do with being a member of the winning team. Altador is a cool team, even if they don't have the world's best track record -- I played for Altador in the first tournament and I'm glad I did even though they lost. Besides, you never know...Shenkuu wasn't supposed to do well either and they got third last year. Don't worry -- just do your best on the games and have fun with it. :)

Gah, all these people's sigs with crazy games sent are scaring me :P

Wow, Maraqua is popular on the forums. :yes: Well, all the better for our chances this year - let's play some Yooyuball!