Who are you going to support?

m3l3ana

Guest jamieleigh
Wow. I'm impressed - absolutely no sarcasm here either. You've actually thought about it. Me, I'm totally random, and still really don't know who I'm supporting

Thank you! I tend to over think things just a little...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I thought it might be interesting to see who everyone is going to support and why!

This is my first Altador Cup so I am not sure who I am going to support. Thought about supporting my favourite places like, Roo Island, Kwark Island or maybe the Deserted Fairground. Not 100% sure yet though! Anyone want to convince me to join their team :P

I'm supporting Maraqua, like always!!! It is an awsome team.

PS: Support it!

----------------------------------------------------------------

GO TO: www.freewebs.com/weeklynewscaster

Well.. I have finally decided that I am going to support Kwark Island :yes: So once the images are all up and working you will see it in my siggy :D and I will probably change my lookup :yes:

GOO KWARK ISLAND!!!

XD I put virtually no thought into which team I join - I just pick one at random, although I try my best for that team during the duration of the cup. :yes:

I'm a Roo Island supporter, completely.

I never used to be a Roo fan, but then I started my gallery, which ended up evolving into being a Roo Island gallery, and inevitably I fell in love with the Blumaroos (even though I used to be completely apathetic to their existence, preferring Ogrins.) My boyfriend even gave me his Blumaroo-zapped-Moehog to turn back into a Blumaroo and keep for myself. =D

So, yup, I'm a Roo fan, completely.

If not Roo, I would be joining Lost Desert, probably, though.

I'm not sure which team to join. I'm not loyal to any particular team. I'm a mercenary.

Perhaps Maraqua. I need to be there when AA signals to spring whatever trap he's setting up... :evil:

More people for KI! This time we'll cut every team that gets in our way down to size! At least I will... but that's okay! 'Cause this year I'll have enough free time to make like 200 games every match! (500 if we get to the finals. I tried to do that last year, but vacation got in the way. Not that it was bad...)

Avast ye scurvy dogs! Arrrrrrgh! :competitive:

I'm sure you have a favorite area that you enjoy on neopets in which you could use in your judgment of which team to join. Or at least friends that could steer you in a direction.

I'm going to support Maraqua, they'll make a comeback. :-]

headquarter is on : http://neopets.com/~bubble_kay

Then you can select your language ;o.

Wow, the graphics are really cool! o_O

If I hadn't choose my team, I join Maraqua for sure. :laughingsmiley: