• 26+ (Please post)
  2. 2. Do you act your age?

• Yes
    • No, I'm more mature than that!
    • No, I'm more childish than that!
    • Maybe
    • Huh?

Its not lost. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3644

Anyway, do the same, we are simply starting from the beginning to get a new idea of the age groups curently here at TDN. Just vote your age on the poll. It couldn't be simpler.

((PS, sorry for the premature posting. If you hit enter while adding the poll question it adds the topic... Who knew?))

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm young, only 12, but I'm more mature for my age, especially since I'm 13 very, very soon.

Offtopic: Don't you mean, "it couldn't be that hard"?

I'm 13, studying alongside people who are 20, and I generally act about as mature as them.

23yrs old, but i doubt i ever act that age unless i'm at work.. even then, i'm the youngest so i can get away with it! :thumbsup:

after thought; i really need to get me an avatar! :rolleyes_anim:

I'm 13 (turning 14 soon) although I would consider myself more mature then that. Not all the time though :P

Im 38 and I never act my age...

My children say I act older and embarass them..., they are 19 and 13 and jealous I have more noepoints then them......

My mother says I never act my age... she says I act too young and embarass her..... she doesnt know what neopoints are.....

My husband says I act just right.... Older when I should be and younger when he likes it..... he doesnt give a rats "..." about neopoints.

Just call me Goldielocks!!

Good thing I am blonde.... Least thats what I am calling it.. White blonde.. yeah.......

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 13 and I SOMETIMES act my age. Key word is sometimes people. I act mature, but my emotions are so violent and spasmatic sometimes that I act like a two-year old when under pressure. Meaning: I break down and cry ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm 26, and I act younger than that whenever I can! Hence my neopets obsession, and the fact that I'm in school with people 5 yrs younger than me... cause I took 5 years off to snowboard! (Getting paid to play in the snow all day is awesome... and no, I am/was not pro... but I still got paid for it!) But as I'm studying to be a doctor and volunteer at a hospice with the terminally ill, I also have to act very mature at times too.

I'm 21... and I act my age when I feel like it. You should never lose the child within :yes: