• 23-25
    • 26+ (Please post)
  2. 2. Do you act your age?

• Yes
    • No, I'm more mature than that!
    • No, I'm more childish than that!
    • Maybe
    • Huh?

I just turned 21 on January 1st. Needless to say, New Years Eve 2008, I think I acted exactly as a 21 year old should on her birthday ;)

And I'm actually surprised/pleased to see so many people my age playing Neopets! That's awesome! :)

I'm not sure if I act like most 21-year-old girls. The majority of my friends are guys, so I would say that compared to my 21-year-old male friends, I'm pretty freakin' mature, lmao...but that's not saying much, I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 18 :)

Turning 19 this September.

Sometimes I can be mature for my age - especially when it comes to life experience and giving advice. Other times I can be really childish, like when I'm having fun with friends. It all depends. :)

Guest shanemk

I'm 18, and I act my age, meaning from what I have seen from my fellow 18 year olds, we are total teenagers still and love to goof around :). It's great to be young and have adult benefits.

I am 22, will be 23 in April, but I act more like 17. Well, when I am in a good mood/happy. When I am angry I get very cold and I definitely act older than I am. :3

I'm 15.

Acting my age.. Well I'm in the middle, I think. I can be completly childish at times, and others act my age or even older. I tend to act my age more often though, or older since I look much older than my age.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm 20..sometimes i act like a little kid but that is just my way of annoying the hell out of my friends.:)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.