• No, I'm more mature than that!
    • No, I'm more childish than that!
    • Maybe
    • Huh?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 18 and I sometimes act younger than my age as many of who are this act are not playing neopets as more and so I think playing neopets can be quite young also but I sometimes think more mature than my age...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a teenager but sometimes I act like a kid because I'm trying to enjoy my early ages while I can....how does it feel to be an adult? Only 3 years until I become 18 >>>.<<<

I seem more mature than others though....I act both mature for my age and young for my age =p

I'm 17 and I act way more mature than my age. I go around hallways at school and other students think I'm a teacher. I even think like an adult. I like the old classic music, classic cars, cannot stand the music of today, try to tell the boys at school to pull up their pants, and whatnot.

• 4 weeks later...

Im 20....but i keep forgetting it lol.

I think with all the medical problems I've had in my life its forced me to act more mature.

I think I act all mature

My therapist howevers says I have an emotional maturity in some situations as a 4 year old. Thats a blow lol.

I'm 23 and I guess I've always acted/thought a bit older. I was never a typical teen/young person, like - I knew my own mind, if I didn't want to do something then I wouldn't, regardless of how "uncool" it made me. That said, I wasn't the total opposite stereotype either - not always studying, etc. I'm just me with a sensible head on my shoulders :D

I'm 14 and 363/365 years old(meaning I'm almost 15 xD). I can be spazzy sometimes and mature on other times. I guess it just depends on my mood. ;)

I was 21 on Thursday. I don't feel any older than before. I have quite a serious and mature job, and while I am there I am mature, but out of work, I'm really immature and silly :)!

Compared to most of the forums population, you are. It's mainly just a bunch of teenagers. xD

Well I come on here partly because it gives me the chance to act somewhat immaturely, but in a good way. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i just turned 14, and my friends in high school say i act too much like a kid sometimes :)

i know, i know... posting on a topic more than three weeks old...

• 2 weeks later...
Im 38 and I never act my age...

My children say I act older and embarass them..., they are 19 and 13 and jealous I have more noepoints then them......

My mother says I never act my age... she says I act too young and embarass her..... she doesnt know what neopoints are.....

My husband says I act just right.... Older when I should be and younger when he likes it..... he doesnt give a rats "..." about neopoints.

Just call me Goldielocks!!

Good thing I am blonde.... Least thats what I am calling it.. White blonde.. yeah.......

lol i just had to say thats funny stuff specially the part about the hubby... mine acts like he cares cause i talk about it so much i guess lol

but im 22 and currently preggo and i still dont act my age, i still go to my concerts and act a fool whenever im not having preggo sickness lol...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.