Last to post wins!

Parshy

At 8am I was trying hard, and failing, to go back to sleep. ? Maybe you 2 guys being awake was what prevented it. Get-out-of-bed vibes coming across the continent. ?

lol. Who knows! I'm awake at the weirdest times though. I never know when I'm crashing. I just go to bed when I'm tired, don't care about times usually. Ofcourse I make sure I sleep plenty before work, but when I'm off, I barely check the time.

2 hours ago, Duma said:

lol. Who knows! I'm awake at the weirdest times though. I never know when I'm crashing. I just go to bed when I'm tired, don't care about times usually. Ofcourse I make sure I sleep plenty before work, but when I'm off, I barely check the time.

hey Duma . looks like there's an hour difference between us so you're most probably in Europe :) whereabout do you live ?  

i too have a messed up sleep schedule .. i just got back from work (it's now 3:30 PM) and i will probably sleep until 8 or 9 pm 

21 minutes ago, Angeló said:

hey Duma . looks like there's an hour difference between us so you're most probably in Europe ? whereabout do you live ?  

i too have a messed up sleep schedule .. i just got back from work (it's now 3:30 PM) and i will probably sleep until 8 or 9 pm 

I was feeling nosy about that too, but didn't like to ask, lol. I figure Duma is somewhere between me and you on the map, but I'm cool for precisely where to remain a mystery.

I should sleep this afternoon. I aim for sleep during 2 and 5pm every day. (once Snowy's gone to sleep it's nap time for me too, lol) But it's so hot right now that I don't want to close the windows, which I need to do to shut the worst of the pedestrian and traffic noise out to stand a chance of getting to sleep. ? Why can't they just close the road for that 3 hours every day. Don't see why they can't do that. :ph34r:

18 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I was feeling nosy about that too, but didn't like to ask, lol. I figure Duma is somewhere between me and you on the map, but I'm cool for precisely where to remain a mystery.

I should sleep this afternoon. I aim for sleep during 2 and 5pm every day. (once Snowy's gone to sleep it's nap time for me too, lol) But it's so hot right now that I don't want to close the windows, which I need to do to shut the worst of the pedestrian and traffic noise out to stand a chance of getting to sleep. ? Why can't they just close the road for that 3 hours every day. Don't see why they can't do that. :ph34r:

LOL! seems like we both need a "Sleep in progress, follow alternative route" signs at the start and end of our street. lol

btw, I'm living in the same country as Nielo, wasn't born here though, moved here about 10 or 11 years ago. Born one country south of this one, to keep it in riddles. (I like riddles ? ) And it's scorching hot here too, way too hot to my liking. I WANT SOME RAIN!

1 hour ago, Duma said:

LOL! seems like we both need a "Sleep in progress, follow alternative route" signs at the start and end of our street. lol

YESSS

Though seeing as my street is the town's high street I suppose that might be a slight inconvenience for everyone else. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Duma said:

btw, I'm living in the same country as Nielo, wasn't born here though, moved here about 10 or 11 years ago. Born one country south of this one, to keep it in riddles. (I like riddles ? ) And it's scorching hot here too, way too hot to my liking. I WANT SOME RAIN!

Riddles are fun! When you know the answer to them, anyway. ? So the answer to this riddle is either chocolate, or bratwurst?

We're being teased with the possibility of rain again. Temps set to hit 30 tomorrow, then Friday...

image.thumb.png.537dc8a9948860e5d9da453b2b2f6bda.png

Should be an interesting day. ?

18 hours ago, Duma said:

i like chocolate , but not sprouts :'( 

p.s a cousin of mine lives there and brings us chocolate every time she comes home

congrats. on 3rd place in the Fifa World Cup :D 

bbbbbbbbbbbbbz

^ that was my kitten... He wanted to join in too. They're always jealous when I start typing. But I was going to say: I didn't really follow World cup but I did hear they did great. Too bad they lost against France though. And you have a great cousin to bring you chocolate!

19 hours ago, Duma said:

Lucky you! Your wind is that in Bft? Seems rather windy if it is.

I don't know what you mean by Bft :ph34r: But probably not because what you're seeing there is "gentle breeze", our windspeed's forecast in miles per hour, or kilometers if you're not stubbornly sticking to Imperial like me. ?

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

i like chocolate , but not sprouts ?

I like sprouts, lol. Roast 'em or stir-fry 'em and they're delicious. :yum:

5 hours ago, Duma said:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbz

^ that was my kitten

Cat typing is always recognisable! They much all go to the same secretarial school. :laughingsmiley:

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I don't know what you mean by Bft :ph34r: But probably not because what you're seeing there is "gentle breeze", our windspeed's forecast in miles per hour, or kilometers if you're not stubbornly sticking to Imperial like me. ?

I like sprouts, lol. Roast 'em or stir-fry 'em and they're delicious. :yum:

Cat typing is always recognisable! They much all go to the same secretarial school. :laughingsmiley:

Bft = Beaufort, it's another unit to express wind speed. And yes, I do use the metric system, never used the Imperial one.

Sprouts *shiver* I hated them as a kid and I will not eat them now either. I just don't like them. I'm with Angeló on this one.

45 minutes ago, Duma said:

Bft = Beaufort, it's another unit to express wind speed. And yes, I do use the metric system, never used the Imperial one.

Sprouts *shiver* I hated them as a kid and I will not eat them now either. I just don't like them. I'm with Angeló on this one.

AH, yes, I knew that, lol. Only heard it mentioned on programs about weather from other countries though. That's my excuse for not recognising the... the... I dunno what to call the shortened version of the word, other than shortened version, lol, brain's withholding that bit of info from me. But yes, that. :ph34r:

Aw, poor sprouts. ? They really are great roasted, I don't like them at all now if they're boiled after eating them roasted for the last 2 winters, and I ate them quite happily like that before. But you needn't worry, if we're ever in the same room, and roasted sprouts are available, I promise not to try and make you eat them. ?

Easy to make these kind of promises when they're NEVER likely to actually happen, isn't it. ?

You never know what life has in store for us BUT if it ever does happen I promise to Share all the sprouts with you! You can have all of mine too! And if they want to make us eat lemon I will happily eat all the lemon for you if you don't like that ?

3 hours ago, Duma said:

You never know what life has in store for us

SO true, see someone has sent me some most unappetising vegetables. ? Maybe that's what happens to sprouts from Antarctica. ?

Innocent here *whistles and looks innocent* I guess someone just happened to get some sprouts and heard you like them so much :P

PS: Antarctica sounds like heaven right about now... This heat... I NEED COLD!

5 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

giphy.gif

Typing Lesson 1 - How to Type the Letters "b" and "z"

SEE

I keep watching that wondering how they did it, lol. Then I think it's probably best not to, because the editing has produced a very deformed cat. ?

10 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

giphy.gif

Typing Lesson 1 - How to Type the Letters "b" and "z"

???????????

ROFL! That is HILARIOUS!

9 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

giphy.gif

Maybe not type, but would you believe a cat made this gif?!

That's a wasp, surely. :ph34r: *pedant*