My how prices have changed!

I came back briefly for the Faerie thing and the chaos with the 4 point items being 8 points. I got remarkably lucky as I had a stockade of omelettes beyond belief.

I did not expect prices to have changed so drastically several months on though. Doing a Charity Corner restock as my stocks are now limited. 

R102+ are now easily 500np worth when they'd previously have gone for 50-300np.

More surprisingly, r90+ have plummeted from 300np+ to 1np! I bought a ton of Casket Tables before I got it up to 20np even. And the cheaper r98+hasn't fared much better starting at 5pn and rising to 200np relatively quickly! These 4 and 6 point items (from last years change at least) are now worth significantly less than the 4 and 6 point items of previous Charity Corners. How very, very odd!

I'm just happy they're not stuck at 10k.

Speaking of charity corner, I do hope that the next chairity corner is a true charity where we can donate unlimited items. M̶y̶ 3̶k̶ o̶b̶s̶i̶d̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶o̶ l̶o̶n̶g̶. But if we get to donate as much as we want, PLEASE make it so that we don't have to refresh the page every time.

15 hours ago, thrillerman1234 said:

I'm just happy they're not stuck at 10k.

Speaking of charity corner, I do hope that the next chairity corner is a true charity where we can donate unlimited items. M̶y̶ 3̶k̶ o̶b̶s̶i̶d̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ b̶e̶e̶n̶ w̶a̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶o̶ l̶o̶n̶g̶. But if we get to donate as much as we want, PLEASE make it so that we don't have to refresh the page every time.

Ooooh tell me about it. I cleared a huge stack of r102+ and 90+ in the last CC. Sold a hell of a lot at ridiculous prices and then gave away hundreds as I felt slightly guilty that I'd made a small fortune on omelettes of all things. But my stack of 1 and 2 point items was untouched and there are tens of thousands there. I'm having to force myself not to buy random 1 and 2 point items like I was doing in my initial prep. I really don't need them!

I was just amazed at how cheap 6 and 4 point items were now! Particularly when we don't know if they'll keep the same points system or move r98+ back to 8 points!

10 hours ago, bonnie_morrison said:

I hope so too, they'll probably tie it into the new plot but we'll have to wait and see

I hope the plot will be stand alone.

• 2 weeks later...