Runway Theme Suggestion Thread

Musical_Shoyru

If you have any theme suggestions for The Runway you may post them here! All suggested will be compiled in a list as they're received! There is no guarantee that all if any will be used but we'd like to see your ideas regardless.

Read the list first before posting your idea as is may have already been suggested.

• Fantasy Theme
  • Music Video (recreate famous music video looks)
  • Gadgadsbogen (fruit festival/tiki party theme)
  • Comic Con – Dress a pet up as if they were to cosplay at comic con
  • Books/Reading/Library - any customization themed around reading, studying or storytelling.
  • Fair – Customization related to the fair, such as rides, games, etc. (Fair Vendors Background, Deserted Fairground Silhouette Background are examples.)
  • Favorite Foods (The Chia would be ideal for this topic.)
  • Dress your neopet up as a mythology god/goddess
  • Relic pets, using only NP and free items
  • Base the customisation on an item (like a snowglobe: specifically the image/scene inside of a snowglobe)
  • For Daily Dare, something game-related could be fun, such as customizations based off games on the site (like Faerie Cloud Racers, Snowmuncher, etc).
  • Neopets games or characters from the games
  • A footwear round for pets with no feet  
  • Oops! Pets having some kind of accident (breaking, spilling, accidental magic, etc.)
  • Opposites (Requires two customs that are opposite of each other, (ex. Hot & Cold, Night & Day, Naughty & Nice.)
  • Random Theme; using what you may have thrown on your pet to get the daily customization requirement done on Neo.
  • Color Grouping Theme; a theme that consists of only being able to use a certain pre-determined set of colors.

I know I suggested mine to you in a PM, but I figure it'll be less likely to get lost in the official thread?  

With the daily quests, it could be fun to see how people do "sacrifice pets" who, instead of being dressed nicely, just have random things from the closet tossed onto them to fulfil the quest requirement.  Bonus if it's actually the way your pet looks instead of just randomly picking things from DTI 😁

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

I know I suggested mine to you in a PM, but I figure it'll be less likely to get lost in the official thread?  

With the daily quests, it could be fun to see how people do "sacrifice pets" who, instead of being dressed nicely, just have random things from the closet tossed onto them to fulfil the quest requirement.  Bonus if it's actually the way your pet looks instead of just randomly picking things from DTI 😁

I was trying to find our message and for some reason couldn't find them! I had wanted to add them and couldn't find them! Thanks for commenting them again haha