Anyone else getting these error pages?

aaml

image.png.d9184c8197203517e4cbec74d432a7fa.png

Doesn't matter what page I try to go on seems to pop up on any and yeah no reloading doesn't help (to be clear this was just on trudy's so i don't even know what pets could not load means in regards to that?)

5 minutes ago, aaml said:

Doesn't matter what page I try to go on seems to pop up on any and yeah no reloading doesn't help (to be clear this was just on trudy's so i don't even know what pets could not load means in regards to that?)

Same here. I thought maybe it was me.

Just got this message . It is 2 part.

Just had this pop up when my page loaded.  If they scheduled it why didn't we know?

The Site is Currently Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance!

image.png.a50ba4572b3dd5e1cc238c58bf0c3d90.png       image.png.0047df2932fa2ac73180856b9366ab5d.png

Well NOW we know what's going on: The Site is Currently Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance!     image.png.6c3d7038b7302bc293eb2ecae3b836c1.pngExcuse me! Did you say Scheduled! I don't remember seeing notification of a Scheduled Maintenance!

There was also a problem with Faeries Hope. I hadn't been able to play the game all day. The error message said: Server Down. I am glad I did my obelisk battles before the maintenance happened.

Well I'm glad to see it wasn't just me and that now we have an answer even though yeah I don't remember seeing a SECOND date for scheduled maintenance but maybe something came up...guess its a good thing I'd just started over with trudy's 😂