Neopets Daily & Weekly Quest Thread

Musical_Shoyru

Figured I would create a thread for people to post what their weekly and daily quests and items were 🙂 As always keep to the TDNF rules! Have fun!!

DAILY QUESTS GUIDE

TUTORIAL QUESTS GUIDE

12 hours ago, Duma said:

Here's a screenshot of my completed quests. For today I have another "feed your pet" but I can't since all my pets are bloated as they were in the Neolodge up until a few hours ago.

image.png

image.png

Oooo nice! Flossets are so cute! I love em!

20 hours ago, Duma said:

For today I have another "feed your pet" but I can't since all my pets are bloated as they were in the Neolodge up until a few hours ago.

mine are all in the lodge as well so i adopted a pet and fed it then put it back in pound the first time around but seeing this could be a daily thing think i will be  leaving one pet out of the lodge so i can fee it

Are you guys seeing weekly quests?  I'm not.  I thought maybe the weekly quests were completing 7 days of daily quests or something, but I've only got one check mark and I've finished my second day of daily quests.   So now I think something may be wrong.

Or I'm missing something obvious.  For example, I didn't notice that sometimes the quest wants you to do something multiple times like buy an item only there's a little progress bar that says 1 out of 3, so I briefly thought the quest was broken.

edit: man, right after I complained here, my weekly rewards tab shows two check marks.  So, I'm back to believing the weekly reward comes after completing seven days of daily quests.

Yes, we believe so. Just doing the daily quests seven days in a row will reward the weekly reward. To see progress, refresh the page after getting the big reward from doing all daily quests.

I've also got some tutorials quests which I haven't uploaded yet. I have an unfinished "dip your pet in the pool" but I don't want to waste my dip. I'll sleep on it some more and then decide. Luckily it's not a daily quest.

I need help figuring out what's going on with this. I completed all these quest and claimed the prizes.  After I post this I will screenshot what happens when I *claim a prize*.  That's what I need some help with.

image.thumb.png.b67673906456367623399e2c6c04f25e.png            image.png.8b6d4f9ca70168a52bbe11ea663119f3.png

i believe that is because it is a completed quest that you already collected on? i know that happens when i go to my completed tab and click on the claim reward. For me when i am done a task i go to the daily task/tutorail tabs and claim the prize from there

8 hours ago, jingjie said:

i have complete this particular tutorial and have also claimed the reward. but the item was not located in inventory or closet.

silly question but when you checked your inventory did you click the nc button? to switch to the nc inventory? as it could be located there

Screenshot 2023-10-27 9.01.00 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-27 9.01.13 AM.png

Got this items in my daily quest today;

clo_balthazarears.gif

The rest of my dailies were just NP, I think I got a petpet and something else yesterday! Still super excited for my weekly item though!
toy_faerie_space.gif

Item is worth 40m, I know the value will go down as I'm sure other people have it, but it's going straight toward my Faerie collection! Was sooooo happy to get something that went toward that! I've seen some people have gotten the Toy PB and the Krawk petpet so am hoping sometime in the future I can get one of those for my weekly. Need the Toy PB for a custom and the Krawk petpet to finish up my Fluttershy Uni 🙂

Got my weekly finally and some of the other items I got from the last couple of days!

shf_cherryonion_blossom.gifpot_aisha_rainbow.gifboo_shoyru_handbook.gifbd_charismacharm_hanso.gifplu_aisha_lawyer.gifboo_skeith_scents.gifgif_stave_twistedgolden.gif

• 2 weeks later...