Happy Jetsam Day!

hrtbrk

I love the Toy Jetsam! I assume it's supposed to be like those pool floaty thingies? It has the seams and air hole, plus those handles on the side. Real cute, and fitting for an aquatic Pet.

The whale shark... yeah this just isn't great haha. I like what they went for, and it really is a gorgeous creature! Just doesn't translate well into the Neopets style. Aside from the mouth, it's ok! I like the colors used, and even the little fishies on the side! Just shouldn't have gone for such a realistic mouth... Maybe if it was like the Jetsam was inside of a suit shaped to be like the whale shark? And the mouth is the opening for the head? I dunno, just sounds a little better than this haha.

And not an elemental, but who can complain when we get a rainbow shark! I think the colors work excellently, but the scales just... don't seem right? I think it's the way the eyes look with it, and the way the face is normally. But I can see what they're going for.

A surprising, to say the least, round for Jetsam Day!

21 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I like whale sharks, but that one is seriously disturbing.  It looks like some mad scientist's hybrid between a dolphin and a whale shark.

how my friend and I grin at each other whenever one of us makes a truly atrocious pun

that rainbow outfit is gorgeous, though!!