Vote for the obelisk War! Round 267

Duma

Which faction are you joining this round?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining?

• Thieves Guild
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Awakened

Which faction are you joining for this round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

You must win in minimal 10 battles each round in order to win the boons.

Oxbridge Prediction:

image.png

OK I just voted and I am going to join instead of falling asleep last time, lol. Done deal I am officially on team Awakened. Good luck everyone. No matter who you team with I hope you win!

I hear ya! Chances are none of us will win, OK I hope that isn't true I am basing that comment off the luck I have been having every time I pick a team.  iloveeevee I hope you win because that will mean I am going to win! YAY for us!

On 9/6/2023 at 12:20 AM, Cuddlesoftness said:

so would be nice to have a win

I'm with you! Tired of losing

I'm with you all. The odds are with the awaken and I shouldn't be so negative I am just tired of losing every week. I don't remember the last win. OK, we will win this time!!! I'm going to go positive instead of negative.

4 hours ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

I give up LOL spend all that time battling and never win 

Oh boy! I don't think the person doing the predictions knows what they are doing. I am beginning to wonder if they are jacking with us!

11 hours ago, granny63020 said:

Oh boy! I don't think the person doing the predictions knows what they are doing. I am beginning to wonder if they are jacking with us!

They do know what they are doing, it's just that big guilds tend to throw off the result, and they see the prediction too and might pick a less popular party.

If a popular party has a lot of 10-battlers they will bring the score down, so if an unpopular party then has a lot of people that battle (way) more than 10 and not a lot of 10-battlers they will win, even if their total amount of battles is less than the popular party. The winner is determined by a lot of different factors.

10 hours ago, Duma said:

They do know what they are doing, it's just that big guilds tend to throw off the result, and they see the prediction too and might pick a less popular party.

If a popular party has a lot of 10-battlers they will bring the score down, so if an unpopular party then has a lot of people that battle (way) more than 10 and not a lot of 10-battlers they will win, even if their total amount of battles is less than the popular party. The winner is determined by a lot of different factors.

is there a more detailed explanation on how the winner is determined that i could read up somewhere? i don't understand why having many 10-battlers would bring the score down even if they have have more total battles, but it sounds interesting to know what goes into it

I don't really know the details, just that there are a lot of variables that account for the score. One of which is the average of battles. See it as this way:

If 100 people each do 10 battles, a 1000 battles will still have an average of 10. If another faction only has 2 people but they each do 100 battles. Their 200 battles total will have an average of 100. So more points. There are other factors too, like the difficulty of the opponent and such but I don't know all of the specifics.

16 hours ago, Duma said:

They do know what they are doing

Duma, I was just being sarcastic. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have you go through the trouble of explaining. I know your only posting this info to help us make a decision on who we want to play against.  I should have said in my message I was being sarcastic  so you would not have went through the trouble.

7 hours ago, granny63020 said:

Duma, I was just being sarcastic. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to have you go through the trouble of explaining. I know your only posting this info to help us make a decision on who we want to play against.  I should have said in my message I was being sarcastic  so you would not have went through the trouble.

Don't worry. I was only explaining because I know how frustrating it can be. It was no trouble at all.