Happy Ixi Day!

hrtbrk

Once again, they've nailed it with the outfits. I love the wings and the glow on the Death outfit and the fact that they've done an adult and baby version! For some reason my first thought at the Fuzzy Ixi was Krampus!

@Angeló  Ooh, same!  My ixi would look at me and wonder why I'd done such a horrible thing to her.  She's a bit of a tomboy, though she likes her dresses!  

I swear that TNT is gonna run me out of money once I get some to spend on extra pet slots just for being able to get all these cool new outfits and things they have been doing recently.  And as a music major who has a thing for lesser known instruments, that igil is ridiculously awesome.

3 hours ago, GillyTook said:

And as a music major who has a thing for lesser known instruments, that igil is ridiculously awesome.

I never heard of this instrument before but I googled it and it is usually engraved with an animal head ... so that makes it even more fitting 🙂

The Valentine Color is wonderful! I like that it's not kept as just shades of pink, there's the cream color for the fur as well, and the hearts are subtle enough to not look too crowded. The heart collar is adorable, but what's even more adorable is the little heart nose!

Both the Baby and adult versions of the outfit work very well, I think it's fun that the little baby can have his own tinier bow too! Hopefully it's childproof though haha.

The collection of horns are all very good, they express such unique personality to whichever Ixi it goes on. The little goatee and fuzzy markings make it all the more better 🙂

And the elementals! I see a pattern now that likely all the new pet days will have these, and they continue to be great! For fire, I really enjoy the magma on the horns rather than just flames, helps it stick out more, there's enough on the tail already! Water is nice, I find the horns to be a little big but that might just be me. The tail water shape looks almost like a piece of coral reef, which is a small, but neat detail. The ice design is gorgeous and vibrant, like the aurora borealis! Personally, I'm not a big fan of the plant horns, the shape just seems a little... odd. The tail is still cute however. The metal designs are nice, just plain and simple for whatever outfit one could use it in. The crystals on the other hand are very intricate! Tons of shiny colors to show off!!

The Ixis got quite a lot of good choices for this day!