I made a favorite Neopet picker!

I made a favorite Neopet picker! Basically you just pick your favorites from a set and it will show you another set and on until you can narrow it down.

It's not advised to do every pet and color at once because there's over 5000 pet/color combinations and it would take a LONG time...but if you already know what pet/color you want, you can just view that to help you decide!

favoriteneopet.com

I'd love to see your favorites and feel free to let me know if you notice any issues with it.

I tried doing all the colors and pets and it took about two hours but these are my top 20 overall! I have them all except the mutant koi and the plushie bori. I think I'm just waiting for UC pets for those.

1-20.JPG

One thing I can see just playing around for a second is that the checkboxes (at least on a computer) are hard to read.  Going for those few rows, some of them they're in FRONT of the colour (or pet) that you want to check/uncheck, and some they're BEHIND it.  Maybe find a way to tweak that, but otherwise, totally awesome from the little bit I've seen so far!  Way easier than going through dress to impress and clicking like every one separately!

image.png.3c7496a99b95748003453aa0e061961b.png