Black Pawkeet

granny63020

I don't normally play this game because when I had in the past I  never won.  So, I decided to waste some NP's and here's what happened! Needless to say I will be trying to win again. Do you all play this? What is the biggest amount you've won? Ever won the JackPot?

image.thumb.png.7bb13b0bc0df434c15bdf06ad8f3d3e5.png

Nice one! Haven't seen 20k on my end in quite awhile! As the jackpot is a staggering 7.4m it seems I am trying to play every 3 hours and for the first time choosing carefully and not doubling up on my spots *shrugs* I've in the past not cared for the Black Pawkeet as much but this time will continue to keep my consistency up! 

I am wondering though using Google Chrome if I can see my co-ordinates during making my decision? I realize on the bottom left it used to show for some reason. Indeed I can see my co-ords after my choice but I know years ago I was able to see during/before my choice but I'm curious to whats changed and maybe its just the browser?

I just use google/FireFox so I don't have the answer. I have never been a regular/daily even weekly player of that game. I was looking through the dailies that's posted on TDN and thought why not. It was dumb luck but I agree with you about playing every 3 hours with the JP so high! I hope you win it. I'm going to try to play at least once a day by adding it to my dailies.

OK I am over on this game now and decided to see if I could see anything at the bottom left. When I scroll over the map it does display a http://www name of the game and then numbers that change as I move my cursor around. Here's what I got. I'm guessing that there are a lot of blank spaces? Why are the numbers at the bottom left important?

image.png.50eb72d10aa2184279d76d9d8572dbcf.png

• 2 weeks later...

OK just played this again. I keep forgetting about it. This time because of the comments Milkweed left I wrote done the position. I was at 269/248. Here's what I won. Well, screen shot isn't working so I won 1000 NP's. If you try the same location and you win something will you please let me know? Thank you!

OK I picked 35/124 and I got a booby prize worth 7500 NP. I'll take that booby prize anytime! BTW if you read this and you use the same area as I used would you please let me know what you get. Thank you!

image.png.5951f5cc38fae1ab060f530fafa1abba.png

this must be a popular prize                     position 54 / 198

image.png.6663dfcbff2695b0fd97016a139196d9.png

position 220/186         certainly is a booby prize

image.png.4f8324aba88213deae213b1b997b289b.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I forgot to copy the numbers so I could tell you where I found this at. Still, YAY!  20000 NP

image.png.f4e83273424280fe4359912443b50812.png

• 1 month later...

Well that's 500 NP's I didn't have! Here is the coordinates to the NP's I found. I don't know if it has been tested before so if someone wants to try the same and see if they get the same prize of maybe a different prize that would be interesting to know.   Go to  32,147  Please let me know if you do try this, thanks.

image.png.82b0fede899a052e894151a9672ac91b.png

Treasure of the Black Pawkeet

They may call it a BOOBY PRIZE but I see a nice chuck of NP's

image.png.3308f8f55ef8143b737cb3ec75504057.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought this might be of interest to anyone that likes to play this game and some that just like a discount!

Once you agree to pay the 300 NP fee, you will be presented with a game board. Click anywhere on the board in order to guess the location of the treasure, and hope you come up with a prize!

You can play this game every three hours. On some occasions the game is discounted, most notably in the month of November in celebration of Neopets' birthday. During November, it will cost you only 150 NP, and on Neopets' actual birthday (November 15), the game will be 0 NP!

image.png.b363180e366db94229e8950a19042852.png

• 2 weeks later...

All this month it's 1/2 price to play 150np's

image.png.38656e0e7edc86b9410a4810185997ce.png

image.png.48e3c3fb9e4e6d6e99a8da345cb75d67.png