Happy Krawk Day!

Musical_Shoyru

I actually really do like the Origami Color! It's not too overly detailed, but the scale design on its head looks really nice! The colors look just like an alligator or a crocodile's, which is a nice touch!

The clothes on the other hand... They're just alright. I feel like this is another case where each individual piece looks like it'd fit really well with certain colors and other clothing, but all together it's a tad much. The nails and teeth and even the head spikes together on one would be a good idea, but the ones on the body may be a bit too much clutter- For me at least! I'd like to see someone prove that wrong and use this in a different way, it has potential.

Despite a few odd things, it's a great Krawk Day!

The origami colour is very cute indeed!! I love the scales going down the snout!

Not so sure about the spiky things. I agree with @GlitchtaleLover that they might work better without all of them there...

On 4/17/2023 at 5:37 PM, GlitchtaleLover said:

I actually really do like the Origami Color! It's not too overly detailed, but the scale design on its head looks really nice! The colors look just like an alligator or a crocodile's, which is a nice touch!

The clothes on the other hand... They're just alright. I feel like this is another case where each individual piece looks like it'd fit really well with certain colors and other clothing, but all together it's a tad much. The nails and teeth and even the head spikes together on one would be a good idea, but the ones on the body may be a bit too much clutter- For me at least! I'd like to see someone prove that wrong and use this in a different way, it has potential.

Despite a few odd things, it's a great Krawk Day!

I actually like them! I don't think I would personally use them, never been a huge Krawk fan, but I was just thinking how I like a lot of the customizations that have been coming out recently. Really fond of the Gelert, Shoyru & Uni ones for sure! I just like how some of the new custom items make it kind of look like a whole new pet. 🙂