I'm hoping this isn't just me.

brownlavender

Are you restock banned maybe? If you refresh at the official shops too fast and for too long, they show up as empty for you. It's annoying b/c they don't tell you it's happened or how long the ban lasts, but it can be 24 hrs.

9 hours ago, jaydeed said:

Are you restock banned maybe? If you refresh at the official shops too fast and for too long, they show up as empty for you. It's annoying b/c they don't tell you it's happened or how long the ban lasts, but it can be 24 hrs.

What's a restock ban?

7 hours ago, brownlavender said:

What's a restock ban?

exactly what @jaydeed said : If you refresh at the official shops too fast and for too long, they show up as empty for you.

this is implemented by TNT to stop auto-refreshers,  i.e programs that refresh the page and buys items on your behalf when you're away from the computer (it's cheating and a very freezable offense)

however it can happen when you're manually refreshing as well .. and it can last anywhere between 1-48 hours

The neoboards would have been a faster way to answer your question and find out if you're restock banned or if the shops are just empty. If you provide a link to the actual shop you'll be able to get a better answer. Hope you decide to stick around!