Vote for Obelisk War! Round 223!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 223rd round?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 223rd round?

• Awakened
    • Thieves Guild
    • Seekers

6 hours ago, phoenixgal said:

STONKS

I'm sorry- did you mean stocks? Or I'm so out of touch that Stonks isn't something I know about? But Thieves Guild is in my vocabulary! :lmaosmiley:

evil_techo_stealing.gif Stealing some red codestones would probably be better than taking someone's ice cream treat!

26 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I'm sorry- did you mean stocks? Or I'm so out of touch that Stonks isn't something I know about? But Thieves Guild is in my vocabulary! :lmaosmiley:

evil_techo_stealing.gif Stealing some red codestones would probably be better than taking someone's ice cream treat!

It's a meme that I've seen referenced all over, but i don't know it's exact origin. Does it have something to do with that gamestop stocks thing that happened not that long ago? @phoenixgal

On 12/1/2021 at 1:14 AM, midnight_spell360 said:

On 12/1/2021 at 1:43 AM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Does it have something to do with that gamestop stocks thing that happened not that long ago? @phoenixgal

Yes and yes! The term entered my vocab last January because of that whole fiasco and I have not been able to mentally switch back 🥲 Also needed to pad the word count lol