Charity Corner: Final Points and Prizes

Secre

After almost 2 weeks of turbulence during the event, I have ended this years Charity Corner with:

Spoiler

75,000 points

I had a cartoonish lot of spare items sitting in my SDB that have been piling up for almost a decade.

As for prizes, I ended up getting:

Spoiler

6 copies of Discover Dacardia (read one to my Kiko), 4 of each of the Seaglass Foregrounds, Ancient Dacardite Necklaces, Hegies, Rebuilding Dacardia Stamps, Island Rebuilding Backgrounds, and Dacardian Swords of Valour, and 65 Aquamarine Mystery Capsule Tier 1s (only gotten 2 r90+ items out of those capsules, noting crazy exotic).

On 9/29/2020 at 7:21 AM, Tedhaun said:

After almost 2 weeks of turbulence during the event, I have ended this years Charity Corner with:

Hide contents

75,000 points

I had a cartoonish lot of spare items sitting in my SDB that have been piling up for almost a decade.

As for prizes, I ended up getting:

Hide contents

6 copies of Discover Dacardia (read one to my Kiko), 4 of each of the Seaglass Foregrounds, Ancient Dacardite Necklaces, Hegies, Rebuilding Dacardia Stamps, Island Rebuilding Backgrounds, and Dacardian Swords of Valour, and 65 Aquamarine Mystery Capsule Tier 1s (only gotten 2 r90+ items out of those capsules, noting crazy exotic).

Wow, that's a crazy amount of points!! And I am so glad that I didn't use my far more minimal points on the mystery capsules!!

image.png

Hardly did anything. All I cared about was the avatar to be honest. Those points is including the 500 free points box even. I got bronze and 175 NC so I'm happy nevertheless. All I bought was the book a few times. I'll just get the stamp from other users.