shauns_fiancee

Greetings lovely people!

Last night I lost a double roll playing Deadly Dice and it removed the avatar!  I'm not as active as most others but i've never heard of this happening before.  I'm sure I will get it again when I visit in the future (i'm not on then very often, it's late), but has anyone else heard of this happening?  I was shocked!  thanks!

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 12.53.42 AM.png

Yeah, that has happened to me before. It's normal. It's even more annoying when it just gets randomly taken away from you like the Sloth avatar haha.

I vowed to never play the Count Von Roo dice game ever again after regaining the avatar.

13 hours ago, Coco said:

I vowed to never play the Count Von Roo dice game ever again after regaining the avatar.

QFT! It luckily didn't take me too long to regain it, but I definitely learnt my lesson. 😅

If I happen to be on when he's awake (it's between 8 and 9am for me) I do pop in and say good morning to him though, because hey, why not? Much like Snowy and Turmy etc. people only visit Von Roo because they want something from him, then never go back again, so I like to just be neighbourly and say hi, make him feel slightly less used hopefully. >.<