Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

hrtbrk

Hey y'all! If anybody gets a FQ looking for Tangella Tonic then check this shop out! 

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=armybrat30&buy_obj_info_id=34460&buy_cost_neopoints=16000&lower=0

It is the cheapest one out there!

3/14/20 I need a Vial of Fragrant Oil for today's FQ and the cheapest I've found is 999,999nps. Does anybody else have some and maybe I can help find an item for you? or see if I have whatever you are looking for? I don't know....this is very annoying. I like to do these quests but the Money Grubbing  Neopoint Gougers it is hard to find good prices that won't BrEaK yOuR bAnK.

Edited by coolmusic_girl
I need a Vial of Fragrant Oil for today's FQ!

26 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I wouldn't waste a Fountain Dip with it because it's relatively cheap to transform her. 

DO ITTTT. Also lol at how just shy of 100k is basically the bottom end of the market in Neopia xDD

26 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

To be honest, I don't like the base color of Elderly Draiks.

Me neither! These are ladies that have NOT maintained their skincare regime. 😆 🦏

Gen totally rocks the Eldery Girl hair now though! It looks really pretty with the Speckled skin and those big eyes. :D

image.png.9818c49023ad61bb0d02d614abacbf3c.png

There's a lot of Pango Palladium BD prizes showing up on the Money Tree now, so word has got around about the Witch Doc prize, clearly!

31 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

DO ITTTT. Also lol at how just shy of 100k is basically the bottom end of the market in Neopia xDD

I definetely will! That tail is cuteness overload! After I change some of my pets current customizations, I'll probably work on Shisuna :D 

33 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Gen totally rocks the Eldery Girl hair now though! It looks really pretty with the Speckled skin and those big eyes. :D

image.png.9818c49023ad61bb0d02d614abacbf3c.png

Abosolutely! She totally rocks it!

Those shoes 😍

image.png.d15a859d1359dee7a21b15a51d37d277.png

I found a Blooble Potion in my SDB and sold it :D 

Fighting the Witch Doctor .. lost all my HP one time .. and had to use 2 reviving potions .. plus the Healing Springs once .. I don't think it's worth it .. Fighting the Koi Warrior would give me a few codestones that would be worth almost as much as the Blooble potion 

Screenshot.png

12 hours ago, Nielo said:

Definitely more FFQs around this year, I just got my second one as well! 😱 This the first time ever that I'm not a 100% sure what to do with it when getting one.

In the past when I kept getting FFQ's I wasn't sure what to do with them either so what I did was I offered to paint pets for other members. Of course I had to create a pet for them then color it whatever they chose then transfer the pet to them.  One time I was able to adopt a pet from the Lost and Pound, I trained it then  painted it the necessary color for the Lending Program. I felt as if I made good use of the quest rewards. That's been around a year ago but still thought I would mention it as a possible option for you and others that may not have a use for the reward and are feeling generous.

12 hours ago, Nielo said:

Definitely more FFQs around this year, I just got my second one as well! 😱 This the first time ever that I'm not a 100% sure what to do with it when getting one.

In the past when I kept getting FFQ's I wasn't sure what to do with them either so what I did was I offered to paint pets for other members. Of course I had to create a pet for them then color it whatever they chose then transfer the pet to them.  One time I was able to adopt a pet from the Lost and Pound, I trained it then  painted it the necessary color for the Lending Program. I felt as if I made good use of the quest rewards. That's been around a year ago but still thought I would mention it as a possible option for you and others that may not have a use for the reward and are feeling generous.

Day 10

Fire Faerie Fire Faerie

image.png.8174fb20b7958ded5003fb4d9e718fba.pngNOP !!

image.png.4cbff3476b7b5e33b3b21820d872925d.png  YES !! Thank you SDB

"And... Boom! Defused! *Exhales* Phew! Close one, huh? I owe you."

For your efforts, darkinvention's strength has increased!
(+ 3 Str)

Daily Reward
A delicate brooch in a Peophin design.
Enameled Peophin Brooch of the Deep
(very rare)

23 hours ago, Yuiina said:

You should get ready for it because the event lasts until ~22nd and the chances of getting 1 or 2 are, apparently, high!

LOL You were right. Yesterday I cancelled my quest because it was for the Air Faerie because the item was 24000+NP So today I got a Grey Faerie quest and the item was 1500. I decided to do the quest of course but the outcome wasn't so great...

Faerie Quests

You have completed a quest for Grey Faerie.
grey-faerie-2-2.jpg
"That's better. I guess no wings are preferable sometimes."

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Air faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

Her gift with the wind has increased Legretta_Abyss's speed!

Well, I can't say I haven't received a Grey Faerie quest anymore. LOL This is the 3rd Air Faerie quest for me in this event. YIPPEE!!

Queen Fyora offers you a gift. "Thank you for answering our call. I only wish it were under better circumstances. My sisters are in great danger. Will you help us?"
gif_smhappy_faerie_flower.gifMagical Sparkling Happiness Faerie Flower

I bought one of these ages ago, because I'm always on the look out for handhelds, and I like plants, so seemed a no-brainer; then found I never really use it because it  looks a bit too Disney for me, lol.

And this lady again!

image.png.088482d672a53dd93c4a7ff0112dcc0a.png

Cool, I have 2 pairs of those floating about. 😎 So bring on the Air faerie!

Ah, no, someone more useful! :D

"Well, it's not perfect but, then again, nothing is. You've been so kind to me. How can I repay you?"

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Light faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has brightened Tatofase's outlook with a new level!

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

GET THE DISCO ONE FOR THE TAIL FLOWER :lmaosmiley:

If I find nothing else, it'd have to be BUT Shisuna's account doesn't have more transfers this month 😭

I think I have no other option but to use it for the Buzz avatar 😕 

I know I want to keep one Dip for the future. Maybe I'll fall in love with an upcoming color or when I decide to paint a certain pet (after planning it). 

2 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I know I want to keep one Dip for the future. Maybe I'll fall in love with an upcoming color or when I decide to paint a certain pet (after planning it). 

9 more days of this event to go, could be several more FFQs coming your way yet! 🥴

14 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Thanks for mentioning the option. :smile: 

In my case though, I still have some pets I wanted to paint, I just hadn't really thought about them yet, as I usually have plenty of time (years, even) between FFQs to think of a new dream pet. XD

So far all of my quests had been really affordable, so I knew my luck had to end some time. That time was today, when the Air Faerie asked for a Flaming Blooble Potion, so I'm glad to hear they scrapped the requirement to complete every quest to get the bonus prize. Not sure I want to shell out 100k+ (though that's decidely less than the 900k still listed on JN) to get some movement points.

7 minutes ago, Nielo said:

So far all of my quests had been really affordable, so I knew my luck had to end some time. That time was today, when the Air Faerie asked for a Flaming Blooble Potion, so I'm glad to hear they scrapped the requirement to complete every quest to get the bonus prize. Not sure I want to shell out 100k+ (though that's decidely less than the 900k still listed on JN) to get some movement points.

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!

*runs to SDB*

I'll sell it to you for a deep TDNer discount. 10k, no arguments, I'll sent up a trade.

~~~

There you go http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=426968972

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!

*runs to SDB*

I'll sell it to you for a deep TDNer discount. 10k, no arguements, I'll sent up a trade.

😮

But what if you end up needing it?! Can't I even argue a little? :P 

6 minutes ago, Nielo said:

😮

But what if you end up needing it?! Can't I even argue a little? :P 

Sure you can argue, but just accept the trade. xD

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=426968972

I can just fight the Witch doc until I get another one.

EDIT! @Nielo

WAIT

You don't have to buy this is you'd rather just abandon the quest, i blanked on it being an Air Faerie one. I'm not trying to bully you into buying something you don't want. 😅

6 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Sure you can argue, but just accept the trade. xD

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=426968972

I can just fight the Witch doc until I get another one.

Awesome, thank you! 😁❤️
(I guess I should really train my "battle pet", who is still only level 92, and even that's mostly because of events like this one. XD)

1 minute ago, Nielo said:

Awesome, thank you! 😁❤️
(I guess I should really train my "battle pet", who is still only level 92, and even that's mostly because of events like this one. XD)

Are you sure? See for me, 10k for an Air faerie quest is taking the... er, yeah, not allowed to say that on here. xD I really didn't realise it was for her. I mean 10k instead of 100k for an item is awesome. But 10k for one of her quests... not so much! 😬

A pause here anyway. I'm doing my battles right now, let's see if I win another one! If I do, I'll cancel the trade and send you the potion as a gift. 👍

2 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Are you sure? See for me, 10k for an Air faerie quest is taking the... er, yeah, not allowed to say that on here. xD I really didn't realise it was for her. I mean 10k instead of 100k for an item is awesome. But 10k for one of her quests... not so much! 😬

A pause here anyway. I'm doing my battles right now, let's see if I win another one! If I do, I'll cancel the trade and send you the potion as a gift. 👍

Lol, that's very kind, but 10k is fine! I mean, the reward is pretty much useless, sure, but considering how little I actually use the Battledome, most of the Faerie Quest rewards are useless to me anyway. 😂

Just now, Nielo said:

Lol, that's very kind, but 10k is fine! I mean, the reward is pretty much useless, sure, but considering how little I actually use the Battledome, most of the Faerie Quest rewards are useless to me anyway. 😂

I was feeling confident, but nope, he wasn't feelin' the love. Boo Witchy Guy, letting me down! angrynegg.gif

Well if you're sure I'll go ahead and accept then, I've tried hard enought to talk you out of it xD

The trade notification icon seems to have doubts about this though...

image.png.9b01b778168fb35746ea00b1303f7241.png

What's that face about!? 🤣

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

9 more days of this event to go, could be several more FFQs coming your way yet! 🥴

For the avatar, I adopted one pet from the pound and turned into an adorable

image.png.610648f4c5e3d5e71854c0ee5e5968a8.png

Does anyone want this lovely girl, Bentoi

To make Shisuna a more comfortable granny (until I get her the flower tail xD) I was thinking on:

image.png.aa5d13239cafbd786e7f65dc699447f1.pngimage.png.1939703851b6b4cbd28a215798d89e97.png 

What do you think? xD