All Accounts Get New Pet Slot!

hrtbrk

@sashawillis 

It's always stressful to make a decision but I can try to help you out.

I checked your account and I see that you have already a Jelly Draik and a Woodland Uni, so I suppose you are debating if your next pet will be a Royalgirl Flotsam or a Maraquan Yurble or a Pastel Ixi? Is that right? 

Also, do you have any sideaccounts? 

@Yuiina Well... I already know that I *definitely* want those three plus the two I already have, as you mentioned. I'm stuck on deciding what sixth pet will work with those though. I'm not sure why I'm planning this out months or even years in advance haha!

Although now that you mention it, maybe I should forget the sixth pet for now and work on obtaining one of those that I don't have yet. Any suggestions on which one I should start with?

Oh! And I do have one side account holding my baby gelert right now. I didn't think he fit the color theme lol, but I still wanted to keep him just in case.

5 minutes ago, sashawillis said:

I'm not sure why I'm planning this out months or even years in advance haha!

I feel you :laughingsmiley: I was doing some intense planning for months now to choose my future pets according to the slots I had left. I was soooo happy when they announced the 6th pet slot!

Well in case you don't have a limit on how much NP you can waste... I'd say Maraquan Yurble. 

But if you have few neopoints then the safest choice would be the Royal Flotsam. 

I am quite seriously contemplating an invisible pet; so I can play about with equipable stuff like the beastie I created when my lab-rat turned invisible (for one whole day! ?)

image.png.a9f81238eabc3aae0454acf3ce78d6

and also so I can make pretty pictures without a pet blocking the view. ? I'd not realised that this background had a garden visible through the doorway because my Kacheek's big head was in the way!

image.png.43f4d319bccd13efe30d4a67b105590b.png

nor that there are muslin curtains fluttering in the breeze in true romantic-movie style, but I can't blame my pet for that, that's just my penchant for EQUIP ALL THE THINGS :lmaosmiley:

Not sure what's going on here though...

medium_preview.png

? Neopian Mansion Death Match??

My money's on Plumpy. :ph34r:

But yes, this kind of thing is why I think an invisible pet is in my future. ?

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

I'm more and more confident that Invisible pets are your future :laugh:

?

Gotta work out which pet is the best species to go for... I'm thinking Jetsam, there was a conversation on here recently about which invisible pets can have the most items equiped to them... wasn't there. Or did I imagine that? :wacko:

@Duma was it you who mentioned them?

Probably it was when I linked the Invisible Directory, they have a Guide/News/Funfacts about that color ^_^

In case you're curious about it:

http://www.neopets.com/~uncertainty

They don't have yet information about the Usul buuuut 

image.png.e69f23d7e9d29edffd40bad5dab57bb4.png

10/23/19 - This month, the (fully customizable!) Invisible Jetsam was released, making it the first invisible pet since the Jubjub in 2015, and the first CUSTOMIZABLE invisible since the Blumaroo in 2012!

@Yuiina Ooh, thank you for sharing the info I needed! I'd not yet managed to talk my brain into checking out that pet page. kisskiss.gif

"only" 1 million for an invisible paint brush isn't bad at all by Neopian standards, is it. ? I DID look on the TP yesterday and it seems 2 mill's a more realistic price, but hey, it's just money, and on here I've got lots of that.

Just need to decide of which pet... does make a difference even if they are invisible! Item placement and so forth.

Really I'm just enabling myself. *hands self excuse to play on DTI all day* :whistle:

17 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

@Yuiina Ooh, thank you for sharing the info I needed! I'd not yet managed to talk my brain into checking out that pet page. kisskiss.gif

You're more than welcome ? I've got your back! In case you want to know anything else you can always ask me to look  into it. I can understand why your brain feels uneased on that page :D

26 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Just need to decide of which pet... does make a difference even if they are invisible! Item placement and so forth.

On some occasions, the species can make a difference! Like in the following cases:

oQDVi0j.png YMXO60c.png KTNYTc5.png

I've collected some other facts that you might be interested in:

Only female Kaus, female Kougras and sad Kougras, bot male and female (and possibly sad Kaus as well) will show their eyes while invisible. Happy male Kaus and Kougras will not show their eyes.

For the most part, partially customizable pets are extremely limited with items, and are very inconsistent. The conclusions I have so far are;

Static-only items will work on all invisible pets, including Encased in IceGlow of GoodnessGhostly Veil, and Covered in Sticky Notes.
- Belts are seemingly universal as well, as every species I have come across with is able to wear all types of belts (that only pertain to the belt area)
- The other zones that may have very limited chances to be customizable are hats, necklace, and right-hand (see the Shoyru link), however this does not apply to every item of that zone. Hats tend to lean towards wigs.

Some examples:

• Techo (some hats)
  • Shoyru (some hats, necklaces, and right-hand handhelds)
  • Aisha (some hats and handhelds)
  • Uni (some hats and all belts)

ALL INVISIBLES CAN WEAR BELTS

The more I look into this the more confusing it gets xDD

Right now the only firm decision seems to be a quadruped, so handheld items are in a stand/on the ground, rather than floating. The floating not so much of a problem as the missing bit of the item where they've been cut to make room for the pet's paw etc.

I've been playing with a gelert. I started with a Kau but one item didn't show up for that but did for everyone else so I switched. But the Gelert's long ear takes chunks out of hats... hats will likely be useful, so maybe Kougra... hmm, nope, ear chunk still, just different shape.

Yeah I'm leaning towards Kau right now!

:whistle:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Stoopzy

He's kicked Tate off my look up ?

I put that wig on him expecting it to look rubbish, but it actually looks pretty good! ? The glasses give him a very cynical look, lol!

He's an old guy, 14. Got him from Lost and Pound so glad to give him a new home. :D

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

He's kicked Tate off my look up ?

Oh dear... how can you bring him back?! :laughingsmiley: Not sure if that layout can be altered. You might need to look for another one.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

He's an old guy, 14. Got him from Lost and Pound so glad to give him a new home. :D

I love his name :heart: I'm sure he'll be very happy in your hands! 

51 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Oh dear... how can you bring him back?! :laughingsmiley: Not sure if that layout can be altered. You might need to look for another one.

I love his name :heart: I'm sure he'll be very happy in your hands! 

I've no idea how to bring him back, but I kinda like him being all ninja and hidden. :ph34r:

It was the name that caught my attention. :D