Cupcake Curtains & Baby Wading Pool In Mall (Update: They've been removed)

Hey guys!

TNT put Baby Wading Pool and Cupcake Curtains back in the mall after Friday's drama (not sure when they added them back in) BUT today is the last day to get them. They will be removed at 11:59:59 tonight! 

small_preview.png?9abc892fsmall_preview.png?b004a610

mall_trink_babypool.gif mall_trink_curtaincupcake.gif

These items were/are very high value NC items (like 30+ caps) and you can get them for a cool 150NC. I *think* the versions in the mall may be no trade but that is still one heck of a deal (please correct if wrong).

Just wanted to give a heads up while there was still time!

2 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

They don't seem to be there any more ?

Gah you are right. Why did they take them down early. ? The retire date said the 7th and that usually means until midnight of that day.

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Friday's drama??

What happened?

Totally out of the loop here.

Basically someone asked on a board for them to be added to the mall, so Jade (or maybe it was HTT?) added them to the mall for purchase. NC Chat was unhappy because it devalued the original items and their "investment" as they were quite expensive to trade for.

TNT removed them from the mall only to put them back in it as No Trade..except it made ALL Pools and Curtains no trade... so they had to remove them again. I'm not sure when they were added back in, but there was no announcement and I only noticed today while checking the NC chat for a trade.

These items used to be 30+ caps, and are (or were) trading for 1 today. And now it appears they were removed early -.-