Happy Quiggle Day!

hrtbrk

It's hard for me to get over the design of the Quiggle... It looks like googly eyes stuck on top of their heads. The outfit really makes it work though, and looks quite great!

Oh wow yeah, Burlap is pretty amazing, and Oil Paint is very pretty.

I feel sorry for Quigs, the way 99.9% of wigs misfit them is very frustrating, I guess the only ones that fit will be the species specific ones. I take that back, having just tried some on DTI even some species specific ones show the back layer between the eyeballs. ?

It's a shame they've made the top and trousers one item again, I wonder why they do that... but that scarf's a nice accessory.

I love the Burlap Quiggle, it looks amazing!! :D The texture looks great, and the detail is wonderful!
It`s a little ripped, and the button eyes are different colours - ahh it`s so creepy looking and I love it!
This is high standard work and I really hope they keep it up for the Burlap pets to come.

The Oil Paint looks really nice too, I like that the colours are softly blended together.

I also love the outfit, a navy/sailor theme makes sense, since frogs/Quiggles live in water.
It looks really cute, and the wig and hat lies nicely on their head, instead of on their eyes, like it`s been pointed out already.

Can someone remind me if Mosaic and Burlap are Lab Ray exclusive, or if we can use a FFQ to get them?

1 minute ago, aleu1986 said:

and the button eyes are different colours

OH! I didn't notice that! That's very nicely done, if they were too different it would be too jarring.

1 hour ago, aleu1986 said:

Can someone remind me if Mosaic and Burlap are Lab Ray exclusive, or if we can use a FFQ to get them?

they're Lab Exclusive , but I thought u can use FFQ for them ? or not ? I'm not sure

On 6/14/2019 at 10:43 PM, Angeló said:

they're Lab Exclusive , but I thought u can use FFQ for them ? or not ? I'm not sure

If they`re Lab exclusive, you can`t use a FFQ to get them - the other lab-only colours, like Robot, work the same way. : (

I absolutely adore the burlap sack colour ? when I last played, the new colours that were coming out were pretty badly drawn, so I am THRILLED that we're getting such incredible quality again ? THe oil paint colour is also super pretty and the mosaic from Nimmo day was also great