New Avatar: Brain Tree Quests!

Mouseykins

the brain tree scammed me today

i got the first answer from the esophagor (which was in th 30's like 32 or 35BN)

the second answer needed a 8k item so i went to the brain tree and started guessing places but he accepted none of them , so i bought the item and went back to him .. by this time i'd forgotten the first answer , so i copied the place (maraqua .. which was one of my previous guesses by the way .. idk why he doesn't accept guessing answers) .. and i started guessing the year (from 20-50) but he wouldn't accept any of it ... and i lost the quest 

I was doing a brain tree quest almost every day for the past 2 weeks, and I would only get 2,000 -3,000 points, EVEN after spending almost 200k on the combined quests for food for the esophagur. About 2 days ago, I finished getting the food items and the 2 pieces of info for the brain tree with still 59 min.s left in the quest, thinking this should push me up higher but only got 8,000 and you need 10,000 to make it into the top 50.  ?

So maybe I'll do a quest on Nov.1st and hope it will be high enough for the first day of a new month??? :crying_anim:

12 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I was doing a brain tree quest almost every day for the past 2 weeks, and I would only get 2,000 -3,000 points, EVEN after spending almost 200k on the combined quests for food for the esophagur. About 2 days ago, I finished getting the food items and the 2 pieces of info for the brain tree with still 59 min.s left in the quest, thinking this should push me up higher but only got 8,000 and you need 10,000 to make it into the top 50.  ?

So maybe I'll do a quest on Nov.1st and hope it will be high enough for the first day of a new month??? :crying_anim:

i won't do the quest if it costs more than 10k 

and it's all a matter of luck so no guarantees on the 1st .. while you could get like a 20k score on any normal day .. ofc 8k is good but not good enough even for the first of the month .. so our only hope is scoring more than 12k ....

for the record , i just scored 3500

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Finally have a chance!! Ranking #26 now fingers crossed

Ooh well done! I'd kind of forgotten about this because of how much of a long slog it's likely to be. Now I want to try again as you've reminded me, but I also don't want to mess with your chance by muscling in if I get a high amount myself. ?

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ooh well done! I'd kind of forgotten about this because of how much of a long slog it's likely to be. Now I want to try again as you've reminded me, but I also don't want to mess with your chance by muscling in if I get a high amount myself. ?

Hahaha go for it and good luck! This has taken less time than expected, since I only feed Esophagor if it costs under 5k in total.

Do you know how often the avatar is awarded? I remember someone has asked before but I can't find it

1 hour ago, Vlagopus said:

Hahaha go for it and good luck! This has taken less time than expected, since I only feed Esophagor if it costs under 5k in total.

Do you know how often the avatar is awarded? I remember someone has asked before but I can't find it

I might check it out, we'll see :ph34r: I've no idea how often it's awarded, I'd have thought that would rely entirely on how many met the criteria?

6 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

at midnight NST .. so basically in about 11 hrs from now

fingers crossed for you :)

Is the new Brain Tree Avatar broken? I made it to #

45 midnight_spell360 9,277

(From the Hi-Score Brain Tree Table)- but NO notice or avatar! 

gnorbu_babycry.gif  I am so DONE! But up for a fight! gnorbu_green_box.gif 

7 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Is the new Brain Tree Avatar broken? I made it to #

45 midnight_spell360 9,277

(From the Hi-Score Brain Tree Table)- but NO notice or avatar! 

gnorbu_babycry.gif  I am so DONE! But up for a fight! gnorbu_green_box.gif 

u have to wait until midnight NST !!

fingers crossed for you lil bro !! you're still in 45 with about 5 hrs to go ...

Today my score was about 1500 only 

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i spent about 40k today only for him to give me 1350 points :crying_anim:

But you KNEW that was likely to happen, didn't you. ? /fullofsympathyasusual

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

But you KNEW that was likely to happen, didn't you. ? /fullofsympathyasusual

i'll keep trying though .. i really want this avatar

Today i gave the Esophagor : Brain Ice Cream from my SDB (10-12k) .. bought him Bloody Ghost Toast for about 16k ... Coffin Cake for 2500k 

and the Brain Tree gave me  3059

3 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i'll keep trying though .. i really want this avatar

You'll get there.

I predict you'll most definitely be using this avatar for next Hallowe'en. ☺️

8 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Today I spent about 15k 

(Beast Burger , Eyewich , Gingerbread Platter and a couple cheap ones) 

he gave me 2500 points and a Walking Carpet

Think of it this way, this avatar's going to cost you an awful lot less than you'd pay for, for example, the Wheel of Extravagance one, or the Lever of Doom.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:06 PM, jellysundae said:

Think of it this way, this avatar's going to cost you an awful lot less than you'd pay for, for example, the Wheel of Extravagance one, or the Lever of Doom.

i don't care how much it costs ... but this stupid Brain Tree is making me anxious

Today was easy .. 2 cheap items which i already had in my inventory (total cost probably 30NP) 

however he only gave me 1992 NP! and a Bearog (which I love)

so how come no one thought of threatening to burn down the Brain Tree for the avatar ? just hold a torch and wave it at him .. he's a stupid tree and can't move anyway