Food club

Duma

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

I went to collect last night and I had no winning bets .. Garet is saying he won 14:10 , which means one thing : I forgot to bet ! But where did my NP go then !? I know I withdrew the daily amount I usually place on my bets .. I must've kept buying stuff I don't need :D 

Bets are in for today ...

Whoops! I've done that before! I've also done the wondering of 'did I just do completely insane bets by accident instead!?'

Well, with cruddy odds, I've gone almost all out. I haven't bothered to cover the 3:1 opener in Shipwreck and have only covered two of the three safeties in Cove. I suspect this will be a bust, but I've had a few good days and don't care!

image.png.e9a5627d7b6aabeae67bab9c3ba7ee0f.png

I had a 14:10 for yesterday and found a set I like so didn't make my own this time around:

https://neofood.club/#round=8023&b=udyarkccaukdcatkawadkamaa

Oh, and for the people that don't get the neofood.club site I'll try to give some basic explaining:

On top you can fill in your max bet amount, you only have to do this once, then the site will remember (provided you don't delete all cookies etc after your browsing session) You can find your max bet on the "Place a Bet" tab on neopets.

image.png

Once you have that, just scroll down until you get to this screen (below the screen with the dropdown or radio buttons):

image.png

Click on the "Set all to max" button on the left if you want to max bet or fill in your bet amount in each row if you don't want your max bet (ofcourse you could just fill in a different number on top and then hit the "Set all to max" to fill in that amount in all 10 rows, as a short cut)

Next all you have to do is hit the "Place this bet!" buttons, it will tell you which ones you've already placed by changing the button to "Bet placed!" so even if you get distracted you'll know exactly where you were in your bets.

The table with the radio buttons (if you keep in on Normal mode) is where you can adjust your bets obviously but I would suggest to first get used to the site by just following an existing set. If you know how to make sets you'll probably figure out how to fill in the table anyway.

The last table on the page just states the win/loss percentages.

image.png

So in this case I'd have a 25.594% of busting completely, a 29.963% of losing NP or playing even (see cumulative column) and about 25.776% of getting 18:10. And I only have a 7.945% to get 30:10 or higher (Tail column).

https://neofood.club/#round=8024&b=dpfscdppsedfatadkasaefaxa
was thinking of making it riskier by adding Dan in bet 7 but decided that it's highly unlikely to actually end up with the 52:10. Even if Squire wins I'll be happy with 26:10. It will probably end with a 12:10 anyway.

Monday Edit:

6:10 unfortunately.

Today I'm betting this: https://neofood.club/#round=8025&b=idvutgdvktudxapfeaayfdkaq

14:1 and 24:1 (Goob got 28:1 yesterday... I know where the 2:1 addition went as I replaced the 2:1 base with a 13:1 chase... but I'm really not sure where the other 2:1 went for me... maybe the odds had changed slightly when I put my bets in!).

Today, I've taken the Treasure Island to boost over Shipwreck as there are no 2:1's in it at all. I've then done the 3 non 13's in Lagoon and the two non 13's in Harpoon plus a Fran chase. If all the low odds come in, it's a minimum of 16:1.

image.png.4cf50cbe0fb2a28c0ab4e9edc656df2a.png

12:10 yesterday as well. I even thought that the 13:1 in Lagoon might be a better bet than Dan in Harpoon, but went with Garet's gut rather than my own!! Poops!

I've boosted Lagoon and Cove today with two safeties and a base bet. May regret this.

image.png.ec8171bc5971f59f4301a5205bb9346f.png

Yep, also a bust here but I don't feel bad as Garet busted as well!

I've largely removed Lagoon today and boosted Shipwreck. Still a high risk set, particularly as I've added two bets to cover all the 2:1's coming through.

image.png.e8afb23d1d501d534a707d557595af40.png

Checking it on neocities, I still have a 46% chance of busting, but it's better than the 70% chance of Garet's to my mind!

11 hours ago, Angeló said:

I don't understand how to copy this table to my bets , @Duma

On 4/24/2021 at 9:50 AM, Duma said:

Oh, and for the people that don't get the neofood.club site I'll try to give some basic explaining:

On top you can fill in your max bet amount, you only have to do this once, then the site will remember (provided you don't delete all cookies etc after your browsing session) You can find your max bet on the "Place a Bet" tab on neopets.

image.png

Once you have that, just scroll down until you get to this screen (below the screen with the dropdown or radio buttons):

image.png

Click on the "Set all to max" button on the left if you want to max bet or fill in your bet amount in each row if you don't want your max bet (ofcourse you could just fill in a different number on top and then hit the "Set all to max" to fill in that amount in all 10 rows, as a short cut)

Next all you have to do is hit the "Place this bet!" buttons, it will tell you which ones you've already placed by changing the button to "Bet placed!" so even if you get distracted you'll know exactly where you were in your bets.

The table with the radio buttons (if you keep in on Normal mode) is where you can adjust your bets obviously but I would suggest to first get used to the site by just following an existing set. If you know how to make sets you'll probably figure out how to fill in the table anyway.

The last table on the page just states the win/loss percentages.

image.png

So in this case I'd have a 25.594% of busting completely, a 29.963% of losing NP or playing even (see cumulative column) and about 25.776% of getting 18:10. And I only have a 7.945% to get 30:10 or higher (Tail column).

I tried to explain in this post, is there a part that isn't clear? I'll try to explain better then if I know where you get stuck. Or maybe you just missed this post, and it explains it enough for you.

Got 24:10 yesterday but since I don't have a lot of time and the set jkr created is basically what I would have placed I'm just going to follow jkr today: https://neofood.club/#round=8029&b=fuhebuuiebaufecauuedaffdb

Busted! Let's see you in jail XD

Went with this set for today: https://neofood.club/#round=8030&b=jdcuptxeupddakpbdaukebauu

Forgot my Sunday edit but I won 14:10 and I followed JK's set.

Monday Edit:

Got 14:10. Today is a terrible day so I didn't bet max bet and just followed this set: https://neofood.club/#round=8032&b=oakuejaiubbafkbdaiacoahab

Tuesday Edit:

Busted, good thing I didn't max bet!

Got this set for today: https://neofood.club/#round=8033&b=buaoaiwatudxatfjuayadpara

I've missed the three day weekend (and forgot Trudy whilst I was at it annoyingly). So missed two bust days and a 14:10 day. Back on the horse today with Garet.