PCers Be AWARE !!!!!!

fruitcake

Your little sister's account isn't *name* right? Cause that's who meiona's owner is listed as.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please refrain from talking about other users directly on the forum. As a courtesy, the usernames have been removed from this post. In the future if you wish to ask about a particular issue please use the PM feature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Your little sister's account isn't  *name* right? Cause that's who meiona's owner is listed as.

Nope , My sister's original account was called *name* , when I searched it up , not even existing anymore , means frozen , that account also contains my sister's converted blue cybunny Chocolate_Cybunny

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please refrain from talking about other users directly on the forum. As a courtesy, the usernames have been removed from this post. In the future if you wish to ask about a particular issue please use the PM feature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I apreciate the warning. I figure the person who has the pet now didn't know it was stolen. I wouldn't be in position to trade for those pets, but it's good to be aware. Sad that people do stuff like this. In any case, I'm glad you were able to get your UC plushie draik back!

OMG I never even thought to look for my pets on the account that got hacked frozen. MY UC LUPE WAS STOLEN!!!

MY BEAUTIFUL PHELANWYR!!! (My pets, PhelanWyr, JainaWyr, and KeshWyr).

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=PhelanWyr

Jaina and Kesh was left on the account "The owner of this Neopet has had their account frozen":

OMG. I don't know what to do. I'd given up hope of getting the account back, but, could I really get my Lupe back? Please, tell me what kind of ticket you submitted (they haven't responded to mine) or whatever else you did.

Phelan is currently being held hostage by *name*.

@WeyrCat . Can I please know how long your pets was taken away ? Because I feel like the longer it got stolen , your chance of getting it back gets smaller . My UC plushie draik was reported by me one day after the stolen happened , and the account contained my UC plushie draik got frozen asap . Then ... TNT stopped responding , Not replying my ticket , no replying my fb message , not replying my email etc , I literally spammed their ticket system ( sent 9 tickets in one day ) and spammed their fb page . Then finally , replied . Got my draik back ( But lol really no intention staying on neo anymore because I hate being treated like a piece of garbage and having to beg for things that should be mine, My UC plushie draik will be UFA in this forum soon ) . 

Back to the topic , My sister's case is worse , because she lefted for so long its impossible to know when the stolen of Meiona happened , can be months or even few years . So My sister's report was ignored , Meiona is still not frozen and I highly doubt it will ever be returned to my sis . ( I asked her if she doesn't get the wocky back would she still play if I give my UC plushie draik to her , she said no thanks because she also hated to be treated like this so if TNT not responding , she will quit too )

I am really sorry what happened to your pets ... TNT , you are losing players

Hey y'all.

I know there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the PC right now and that there have been a lot of issues - especially with accounts that have UC pets on them. I get that everyone is worried, stressed out, and concerned for the safety of their accounts.

However, it is not our place to speculate about how other users illegitimately (or legitimately) came to own pets.

That being said please make sure that any references to usernames that are not your own don't take place on the forums. You're welcome to have these conversations via PM if you feel that is necessary.

Thanks!