Day 10 - Mynci Beach Volleyball [Team Challenge]

hrtbrk

Got AAA's score again and picked +2 strenght as my day prize.

Don't forget to have a partner before sending your score, its a Team Challenge!

When serving, I went all the way to the back so the ball bounces on the net and goes all the way to the opponents end of the field. Esp. in the early levels, he often can't get it back to my field giving me a point.

Also, don't jump too much. You lose a lot of time if the ball doesn't get over the net. If the opponent has super jump, abuse it! Make him jump!

When you have "avoid the turtle", run into it the moment the ball is waiting for you to serve OR whenever you managed to get the ball across the net (preferable in the back). The opponent will hopefully struggle to get the ball back to your side, giving you enough time to get rid of that turdle.

If you have a powerup you like, try to avoid the Pawkeet. If you have a powerup you dislike, and it's your serve, wait for the Pawkeet to return on your side (it appears every few seconds and switches sides everytime). Then hit it while serving and hope for a powerup in your advantage.

There is a cheat code "turdle" but I actually never use it.

I had enough points after level 3, but if you're lucky or really good in this game, you can get it sooner. The bigger the difference in points (if you're winning) the higher your score. If you lose, you get 5 points for every goal scored.

If your PC is slow, try putting the quality setting on low to play, it will be a lot smoother and is still enough quality to have a nice image.

Good luck everyone!

Noooooo, this game is the WORST. I hate hate hate it. I feel like it's 20% skill and 80% waiting for the opponent to mess up. Ugh.

At least my highscore is 295, so I know it won't be impossible to get today's score. It will probably take me about 30 tries though.
(By the way, on the DD coverage page it says AAA's score is 750! I almost had a heart attack).

Day 10 

I smashed him in 2 rounds and played the 3rd for fun

AAA : 250

Me : 340

What I try to do in the first round is put the ball behind him .. near his tail ... i always manage to get 12-0 or 12-1 scores like that

Round 2 is a biiiit harder but not so much

by Round 3 you should have enough points ... even if u lose ... try to score like 7or 8 points ... 

Does anyone want to partner up for the team challenge today?  I'm challenging Abby.  My highest score is well over 20 so I'm sure I can get the necessary score for her.

EDIT:  I found someone!  I just sent in my score of 25.  I just stood at the back and served from there and lucked out on my 3rd or 4th try and got 5 points before the other guy got his first point. Once he gets to serve its hard to get it back from him.

I know I'm late on this, but what's the point of the team challenge? Do you have to find a partner to ultimately get any trophies? Do you get any extra rewards? Also does anyone want to team up? I'm going for AAA's score.

Anyway, YAY! They picked ANOTHER game from my favorites. I play this one daily to get the 1k neopoints. There's a really particular rhythm you can get into to finish a level in under 1 minute. Run toward the net, and right before you hit it, jump up and serve the ball. You can't be so close that the ball bounces against the net and back to your side, but you do have to go far enough that it will get in the tiny space behind the red mynci. He usually isn't backed up against the wall so it works a lot of the time. I run forward and serve the ball that way, then back up as the ball flies over him and scores, and then I'm ready to run forward again once I have the ball back. Never have to stop moving.

He's a numbskull in the first two levels. If he's being difficult, just restart. His mood fluctuates :P

What happens if I get 250 points (just practicing) but I haven't picked AAA yet? I have the game open in a new window because I don't like the ads.

Dont send the score . go to DD mainpage and challege AAA , then send the score .. that'll give you your prizes ..

If you already sent your score , just play again ...

If you already sent your score 3 times .. that's the daily limit .. you can't challenge him again until tomorrow and you will lose the Day and Date prize 

Is anyone online right now? We can team up, if you would like. I want to challenge Abigail, to get the book

Never mind...I am on holiday in California right now, and got on here too late.

I was really happy when I saw this was the daily dare. I play this game a lot. I've been trying to practice to get the avatar, but my highest score is 410  :sick02:

And I love the background!!!!! I made my Hissi a beach tourist with it  :cap:

Also if you cannot find anyone here, the Altador Cup forums are blowing up with people who need partners for their scores; that's where I found mine!  :laughingsmiley: