I just got a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie O_O

iheartsaku

I got the Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from Anchor Management today.

I still can't believe it.....I usually always get useless stuff from there. When I saw it, my jaw dropped haha.

I already used it on one of my pets and got myself a new Avatar (Ghost Krawk). Wheeeee!!  :)

I got the Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from Anchor Management today.

I still can't believe it.....I usually always get useless stuff from there. When I saw it, my jaw dropped haha.

I already used it on one of my pets and got myself a new Avatar (Ghost Krawk). Wheeeee!!   :)

I got a Pirate Draik Egg at the lost shore a few days ago, it shocked me too! Congrats!

Congrats to BOTH of you! That's awesome. It is pretty shocking when you get a PB, draik egg, or magical plushie (which I have never gotten a plushie).

Big congrats! I got a pirate krawk plushie from anchor management last week, but the pant devil took it less than a minute later on the wheel of excitement, typical, right? It wasn't a magical one, but still made me roll my eyes a bit at the most valuable new item in my inventory being immediately stolen. :laughingsmiley:

I got 2 draik eggs in one week from anchor management recently, I hatched one, and I'll sell the other one sooner or later. Anchor management's definitely worth it for the occasional wow moments that it gives you!

Wow I'm jealous of all of you. The best I've ever gotten was a fifty dubloon coin...
It's okay though - sometimes I consider skipping anchor management during my dailies, and this is the encouragement I need to do it every day!

Wow I'm jealous of all of you. The best I've ever gotten was a fifty dubloon coin...

It's okay though - sometimes I consider skipping anchor management during my dailies, and this is the encouragement I need to do it every day!

Yeah, it's definitely worth sticking with, so far, in the year that I've been doing it, I've got about 5 discovered treasure chests, those 2 pirate draik eggs, 3 pirate morphing potions and a 50 dubloon coin, and the plushie that the pant devil pinched...

Hmm actually, looking on both the jelly and sunnyneo prize lists, the regular pirate krawk plushie isn't listed as an anchor management prize...looks like what the pant devil stole from me was a magical one :angry: But then, draik eggs aren't on either list either, so maybe they're not up-to-date and he did only steal a 5 figure item from me rather than a 6  :rolleyes_anim: 

Awesome! I think I only get map pieces! :P

Congrats on the new krawk! :D

Ew Jelly, my condolences on your loss! :( Kind of wish you hadn't figured it out? :P

Lol, yup.  :laughingsmiley:  It's a good learning thing though. If I can use the lose of that plushie to teach myself to tuck away any valuable gains in my SDB immediately, then it was a beneficial thing in a roundabout way.

Yeah, it's definitely worth sticking with, so far, in the year that I've been doing it, I've got about 5 discovered treasure chests, those 2 pirate draik eggs, 3 pirate morphing potions and a 50 dubloon coin, and the plushie that the pant devil pinched...

Hmm actually, looking on both the jelly and sunnyneo prize lists, the regular pirate krawk plushie isn't listed as an anchor management prize...looks like what the pant devil stole from me was a magical one :angry: But then, draik eggs aren't on either list either, so maybe they're not up-to-date and he did only steal a 5 figure item from me rather than a 6  :rolleyes_anim:

Maybe it wasn't from anchor management but from the forgotten shore...or maybe it wasn't a krawk but a draik plushie?

Thanks everyone hehe :)

Keep hope and try every day and I am sure you will get some cool stuff sooner or later.

I hope I can manage to get a Draik egg at one point! I love Draiks and I still need to get that avatar :P

I saw this thread title in the sidebar while using the dailies page, and was reminded to go do anchor management and the shore which I often skip because I never get anything but junk. Guess what? I got Pirate Aisha MP! :laughingsmiley: Well, it's not worth much, but since I haven't gotten anything good in a long while it was a pleasant surprise...

Maybe it wasn't from anchor management but from the forgotten shore...or maybe it wasn't a krawk but a draik plushie?

OH! You're right that the draik eggs came from the forgotten shore, it definitely was a krawk plushie from anchor management though. But thanks for clearing up my confusion about the eggs. :D