Daily Faerie Quests!

Ruto

:sad02: I think that I might have missed yesterday's. :crying_blow:

But...today I got a Grey Faerie quest...for a Mallard. :laughingsmiley: Hoping for a FFQ reward. :D

Edit: :sad01_anim: Just a Light Faerie reward of a single level. <_<

Lol, I seem to be gaining mainly speed increases from these, which are a waste of time, aren't they ><

Speed/movement is next to useless, so yeah it's a waste of time. But I mean if you've been doing the quests since day one you might as well keep going for the 100% attendance prize at the end. Otherwise, I wouldn't really bother with it.

Speed/movement is next to useless, so yeah it's a waste of time. But I mean if you've been doing the quests since day one you might as well keep going for the 100% attendance prize at the end. Otherwise, I wouldn't really bother with it.

I'm torn about whether to bother any more, to be honest. I think I got a false impression because for my first quest I got a nice little bonanza with gaining a couple of HP and a strength and defence increase, so I kind of expected the same level of improvements for each day, so the next ones I've done only gaining me one level of a needless benefit each time...hmm >.> Particularly as the cost of the item tends to be up to 4 times the cost of actually training for me xD

But then I know that if I forego the quests I'm going to miss out on some good benefits, so I'm probably stick it out, and suck it up if all I get from now till the end is speed increases :shiftyeyes_anim:

But I mean if you've been doing the quests since day one you might as well keep going for the 100% attendance prize at the end.

You don't have to do the quests for the special prize, just go and collect your free item every day.

That's weird, usually you have to participate more to get the bonus item but this is like going the advent calendar route. Either way I can't get it cause of being sick ha ha i hope it isn't anything amazing (it most likely won't be but i will be very put out if it is).

I'm torn about whether to bother any more, to be honest. I think I got a false impression because for my first quest I got a nice little bonanza with gaining a couple of HP and a strength and defence increase, so I kind of expected the same level of improvements for each day, so the next ones I've done only gaining me one level of a needless benefit each time...hmm >.> Particularly as the cost of the item tends to be up to 4 times the cost of actually training for me xD

But then I know that if I forego the quests I'm going to miss out on some good benefits, so I'm probably stick it out, and suck it up if all I get from now till the end is speed increases :shiftyeyes_anim:

Well boosts are boosts that you would probably pay more for via the schools. *shrugs*

Not for me at the moment, as my pet's only level 18, so 600NP or less for each boost. But I'm still going to do the quests because it's fun to see what you get :D

But not all quest items are as expensive as the items for training (dubloons/codestones/red codestones). Which means a good strategy might be to do a pro and con list for the quests. Cost of the item versus cost of the training. Though that probably won't work for the grey faerie by virtue of hers being a gamble.

Oh yeah, I know not all the quest items should cost more than I'm currently spending on dubloons, I'm just judging at the moment by how the ones I've needed so far have been around the 2k mark :)

Oh yeah, I know not all the quest items should cost more than I'm currently spending on dubloons, I'm just judging at the moment by how the ones I've needed so far have been around the 2k mark :)

Ahh yes, fair enough. Mine have been rather cheap, at least for m. And I got a nice boost for chardleyneo which is always good.

I have a question: Can I buy Delina's quest items on my side account and gift them to my main account to complete the quest? I have NC sitting there to use.

Yesterday I was out all day and came in around 1 am and went straight to sleep so I missed yesterday's quest :( Today I got a light faerie quest and increased level:

You have completed a quest for a Light Faerie.
light-faerie-1-2.jpg
I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, Alafair's level has increased!

I forgot to update yesterday! I got a Soup Faerie quest :3 The item she wanted was only 1200 (Turkey Salad).

Today I got a Fyora quest, but I turned it down. The item she wanted wasn't on the shop wiz or trading post, so I didn't think it was worth it.

I love the Daily Faerie Quests. The most expensive item I had to pay so far was approx 6,500 np. I don't mind that, since my Poogle is at level 72, and it is expensive to train.

I missed the very first day, but have done quests every day after that. I'm quite pleased, my Poogles stats have gone up in different areas! :laughingsmiley:

I'm hoping to get a Fountain Faerie Quest! I've never had that!! (:

:woot: My first FFQ! :laughingsmiley:

bd_jellyshield_cherry.gif

The Fountain Faerie glides up to you. "Hullo. I don't suppose you'd find me Cherry Jelly Shield? It's ever so important."

Edit: No one is helping on the boards right now really, and I can't find it on the TP or for Auction. :sad02: And, of course, the Defense Magic shop is not restocking. :sad01_anim:
Edit 2: Someone was nice enough to search it for me. It only cost 18,000 NPS! SO much cheaper than the 12mil + that it would cost to make Rayne my dream pet. She will finally be painted Desert colored. :thumbsup:

The book I needed for the Space Faerie was under 3,000 np, so this worked out really well for me! My level went from 73 to 77!

You have completed a quest for the Space Faerie
For your efforts, Bisbee66's level has increased -- a lot!