Baby Gelert or Hissi?

geoterza

I'm debating between getting a Gelert or a Hissi and painting it baby.

2.png2.png

I think that most of the pets painted baby have heads that are way too big so they look deformed, but I like these two. But now I think they're both super cute and can't decide! Any thoughts?

I personally LOVE the Baby Gelert (I even have the real life plushie)! I like the Baby Hissi's colour, but that's pretty much it.

Do you plan on dressing them up? If so, it might help to play around on Dress to Impress and see which one of them looks best to you.

I've looked on Dress to Impress. I have two baby pets on a side account so I've got a good amount of baby clothes. I used Dyeworks to get different colors of some of them. The baby hissi looks super cute in the Zomutt Halloween costume, but I think the proportions on the Gelert when he's not dressed up is better. It's so hard to decide :mellow: I don't want to make/adopt a pet until I'm sure I'm going to keep it.

I love hissis, they are one of my favorite pets. BUT this gelert is just so darn cute, now I want one

pteri's are my favorite baby pets, they crack me up (ooh I made a pun!) but my vote would definitely go toward gelert in this case :D

I'm biased, as I'm a Gelert fan. Gotta love those ears! But, I can see the appeal of the Hissi. Maybe see if either would complement your other pet(s) or would be the exact opposite to give a different edge and choose from that? Tough decision. You could always get both!? Good luck deciding!

Boo! Personally I don't like any of the baby pets...except maybe the aisha because I love aisha's and am biased and the skeith because of the pj's. haha.

To me it always seemed odd that we aren't allowed to have any kind of role play involving the romantics of neopets but we can have baby pets as if the stork just drops them off on the door step to our neohomes or somethings. I completely understand why the rules are that way and I'm not suggesting they be changed. It's just..odd. I think it would be cool to have aging pets. They can start out as babies but grow up... not sure how that would work.

Anyways back on topic; pick the gelert. Everyone loves puppies but most people don't like that they eventually and sometimes outgrow their cuteness of being a silly wittle puppy wuppy.

p.s: whoever said they thought the babies look weird because of the large heads I went to go see and yeah some of them do have super big heads; like that poogle! Talk about being top heavy haha

Babies have big heads anyway, so I guess it's pretty realistic really.

@geoterza - if you like both of them, I don't suppose you'll regret getting either :)

I had wanted my Kougra to be baby but I had a RE happen and it made my Gnorbu a baby ^__^ So I didn't have to spend so much on a pb haha

I love the baby Gnorbu :), I have one myself as well.So the Gnorbu a good third choice. ;)

geoterza, have you made a decision yet? I'm really curious which one you will choose.