How much is in your SDB?

Kute

How much is in your SDB?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How many individual items do you have?

• under 500
    • 501-1000
    • 1001-2000
    • 2001-3000
    • 3001-4000
    • 4001-5000
    • 5000+
  2. 2. How many in qty?

• under 500
    • 501-1000
    • 1001-2000
    • 2001-3000
    • 3001-4000
    • 4001-5000
    • 5001-6000
    • 6000+
  3. 3. How many pages is your SDB?

• under 20 pages
    • 21-40 pages
    • 41-60 pages
    • 61-80 pages
    • 81-100 pages
    • 100+ pages

Just curious as I was reading through the comments in the 'Do People Still Hoard' post. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/43827-do-people-still-hoard/

What sort of items do you enjoy collecting or holding onto for a later time? How much do you have in your SDB. ? and/or why do you collect?

As I'm looking through mine i see mostly advent calandar items. gif_advc2012_depugly_orn.gifbak_advc2013_getwellsflc.gifcan_tombstonechocolate.gif

With my new account (72 days old) I have very little at the moment, 370 individual items/377 total items, just13 pages. I've not started collecting anything yet, that will come though, it's pretty inevitable xD

Items: 2,503 Qty: 9,410 Pages: 84

I tend to throw everything cheap in there. If it's anything that remotely catches my interest, I keep it. I keep all books and petpets. I keep all faerie items, unless I already have one. Anything from events, I keep.

I hoarded for a while when I was going for the Pack Rat avatar. Then I hoarded some more to prepare for the Rubbish av... After I got that, I slowly got rid of/sold most of it. Now my SDB mainly consists of old Advent Calendar stuff, prizes from plots/events, and codestones.

Items: 210 | Qty: 314

7 pages.

Haha no that avvie is still available :P

Items: 3,575 | Qty: 19,494

120 pages.

and there is not enough stuff! mostly duplicates of 1 np items, and lots of active stamps just in case it retires, someday in the future..

retired items, but focus in on the one use retired items: stamps, books, and even though wearables are not one use, i think those are pretty popular and go up in price..

woah- my goodness I want not expecting to see so much :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have 1,381 items in mine right now. :) I used to have a lot more but I recently cleared most of it out about a month ago to try for the Rubbish avatar. Trying to build it back up again!

I'm a relatively tidy person and it drives me crazy to have more than like 10 pages in my SDB. In the past, I've usually only kept very important things like advent calendar prizes, codestones and dubloons. I just got the pack rat avvie with 35 pages of junk and I'm trying to clean it out. Let me know if you want stuff, I have plenty! Whatever is left will probably be sold or donated.

I have 5892 items. 12455 in quantity. 197 pages. I like to have a wide range of items. I usually buy items I don't have from the igloo garage sale since most are at a discount price. I've cleaned out my sdb once before, but only sold things I had duplicates of, which is why I have so many items. I also don't usually keep rare items, codestones, or coincidence items because I would rather have the nps.

Items: 587 | Qty: 816

I'm just throwing almost everything I get in my SDB to get the packrat avatar. I'm not hoarding anything specific. After I get it I'll try searching for anything of value to sell and discard the junk to get the rubbish avatar. :)

...or maybe just let it rot in there waiting for the next charity corner-like event.

Items: 2,161 | Qty: 3,324

73 pages

Up until recently, I liked keeping my SDB clean. I'd only keep items I considered pretty or potentially useful. But after the Charity Corner event, I've decided to start hoarding.

I'm also kind of collecting Cubefish... I think they're cute, in a weird way. lol

Items: 1,001 | Qty: 1,371

34 Pages

I'm trying for the Pack Rat avi but I'm not getting it. Are avs even available with the new servers? Was it retired in the past 9 month? Ugh -_-

I got the Pack Rat avy a few days ago so it's still available :) you have to have exactly 1,000 items, the qty doesn't matter just that are unique items.

Items: 11,497 | Qty: 44,590

384 pages..

I just collect everything in case someday it retires and I randomly want to start a gallery that features it. Will only clean if they suddenly add some sort of tax on the SDB (pls no nvr evr pls )

The cumulative worth of the items is very low though (no super rare items). Mostly duplicate dailies

Items: 3,633 | Qty: 42,427 and 122 pages.

Hi, my name is Jackie, and I am a hoarder.
I've been hoarding for about a year now.

I just don't want people taking my stuff. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I also keep a handy dandy list of everything that is in there :woot:

http://www.neopets.com/~cardboardpirate

Items: 2,597 | Qty: 3,081

87 pages

I am trying to downsize tho but first I'm getting a record of everything I have in the SDB but it's slow going because of neopets lag and it gets boring copying and pasting onto jellyneo's item database.

I can't imagine having 5 digits in quantity tho.

My SDB used to have a lot of stuff in it. But when I finished the pack rat avatar I cleared it out mostly. I've only got 11 pages. The stuff in my SDB is mostly old advent calendar stuff and Neocash items that I don't want. Along with the ubiquitous codestones, nerkmids and other useful items like that. I tend to sell most of the items I get from the dailies in my shop. to get more np.

hey yall im new here but this topic was what made me join the forums. i have 12070 items in my sdb all are different, and i have 403 pages. i love buying different items i dont have yet. other than advent calender, events, and randoms most of my items have been bought for under 1000 nps in peoples shops.

hey yall im new here but this topic was what made me join the forums. i have 12070 items in my sdb all are different, and i have 403 pages. i love buying different items i dont have yet. other than advent calender, events, and randoms most of my items have been bought for under 1000 nps in peoples shops.

Wow thats amazing. I'm truly shocked at 403 pages. Thats really cool though, i bet you have MILLIONS worth in your SDB. You should stick around :P

That is quite some dedication. I didn't even know there were that many different items in circulation!