2014 TDN Christmas Wishlist Gifting Post

hrtbrk

This sounds like so much fun! I have a wishlist (a small one). I have a lot of Babaa looks, but Sheepish would prefer to be Maraquan. ;)

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/mariko_1986/

You have given Zei Codestone to User 'asparagushead'.

You have given Eo Codestone to User 'asparagushead'.

You have given Bri Codestone to User 'asparagushead'.

Any retired items I don't have for my gallery would be great. I have a wishlist for those here too: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/beenblessed40/

Other than that, I'm saving up for my dream pet, so donations maybe? I don't know. I'd really appreciate just about anything.

Thanks!

given:

River Rocks Foreground to mycrimsonangel

Antigravity games to mariko86

Ohh i love this time! perfect to make someones day! I think i have a few for others on here!
All i really want is Holiday Home Background Birthday Streamers earth faerie daisy ring and things for my school themed gallery (schoolish books, school supplies, musicy things! And most important of all <3 <3 YOUR LOVE <3 <3
Happy holidays and happy wishing!

Sent:
Plushies :3
Maraquan keychain
codestone

3 petpets
a retired book
clothes
Wind Up Faerie Xweetok
Snowy mountain background
The joys of shearing

Thank you for the eraser set and the holiday home background!
And more erasers ;) i love all the stuff for my gallery, And the earth faerie ring! :3 Much appreciations such love many gifts WOW.

Thanks again, to everyone who keeps sending me plushies! You know who you are!

I just got:

Blue Lutari Plushie

Green Slorg Plushie

Yellow Lupe Plushie

Handmade Taelia Plushie

Halloween Hissi Plushie

Baby Scorchio Plushie

Faerie Techo Plushie

Ripped Moehog Plushie

Resewn Shoyru Plushie

Pirate Tonu Plushie

Pirate Ogrin Plushie

Thanks guys!

UPDATE!

Wishlist!

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/singing1633/

Gifts Received; Thank you SO much guys! A TON!

Candy Fyora Head

Candy Fyora Crown

Loose-Leaf Journal

Get Well Soon Faerieland Cake

Grey Faerie Snowglobe

Altador Cup Fearieland Keyring

Battle Faerie Dagger

Triple Tier Space Faerie Cake

Space Faerie Pull Along Toy

Tears of the Water Faerie

Light Faerie Cereal

Team Faerieland Altador Cup Shield

Lime Berry Faerieland Altador Cup Slushie

Tooth Faerie Toothbrush

Gifts Given;

You have given Mag Codestone to User 'policialmagaly'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'pancakesatthedisco'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Long Silver Wig and Seaweed Omelette to User 'amelia_124'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Tons of Faerie items! to User 'songbirdsara'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Blue Evil Fuzzle, Altador Cup Haunted Woods Frame, and Altador Cup Haunted Woods Keyring to User 'laceew45'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Uniocto to User 'deanxcas'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Strawberry Mynci Plushie to User 'nick_and_nickette'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Five Dubloon Coin to User 'kodylaurentia'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Peophin Mane Clip to User 'siniri'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Illusen Day Cupcake to User 'bck32808'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Best Tooth Catalogue to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Fire Mote Stained Glass Window and Coltzans Shrine Stained Glass Window to User 'thats_the_one'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Meerca Toy Surprise Soap and Meerca Fire Compact to User 'hert123_7_7'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Raindorf and a Ghost Goople to User 'whats_ur_fantasy3'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Bri Codestone and Fifty Dubloon Coin to User 'asparagushead'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Shiny Purple Cowry Shell and Purple Scallop Shell to User 'go_fred_the_monkey'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Almost Big Book of Slothy Recipes to User 'mariko_1986'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Arkmite Plushie to User 'beenblessed40'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Snowball Fortress Foreground to User 'macschack'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Bluebells and Blue Twister to User 'ranga_muffin'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'misskamui'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Mau Codestone to User 'tk421beth'. Click the button below to continue.

Musical_Shoyru, I sent you some gifts! :laughingsmiley: I'll look for more.

Thanks!!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ugh. The site has been all glitchy these last 2 days.

1423132.png1436430.png1392308.png

Hope it's not bad to ask for some clicks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My favorite time of the year! I love giving everyone gifts as a way of saying thanks for an amazing year!

~Anything holiday themed for my gallery

~Books

~Wearables for my holiday themed pets!

Can't wait to start giving out some gifts!

I would love to thank all the amazing people for the gifts! You are all the kindest people around! My gallery is going to look amazing with all of the new holiday items! :santa: :santa:

i've just sent these:

usuki Y9 royal, poster to xonceinadream

stamp to kody

misty shenkuu background and this way to adventure sign to cloysterbell

my (unfinished) wishlist is here: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/ranga_muffin/
i hope that's the one people can see. it's a bit big, but basically I collect flowers, stamps, books for my pet, petpets and wearables

Hey guys, my wish list's pretty simple ^^

-Anything Halloween/Scary/Spooky themed wearable

-codestones for training

-PetPets! don't mind if they're 1np ones, I just love 'em :)

Thanks in advance :)

Sent a few things out, I don't really know who's who in terms of NP vs TDN username, sorry ^^;

Wow, you guys are incredible!!!! Here's what I can check off so far:

101 Stale Bread Recipes

Achyfi Recipes

Almost Big Book of Sloth Recipes

Antigravity Games

Babaa

Fire Petpet Paintbrush

Thank you to everyone who's already given me a gift! I edited the thanks into my first post since I can't currently edit my wishlist, but I'm also posting it below so people can see it. I need to leave for work soon, and I still need to do my morning dailies and Food Club bets, so I'll have to wait until at least this evening to start giving back. I will make sure to give something to everyone here. If Neopets isn't too laggy (I couldn't even deposit yesterday's FC winnings in the bank or do most of my dailies last evening because the site wouldn't even load), I hope to make an editable JN wishlist this weekend (I might already have a base one I can edit, if they haven't deleted it because I haven't used it in a while).

Thank you to:

rangamuffin for the Dice-A-Roo Stamp

.Brianna. for the Rustic Kougra Plushie

leverhelven for the Island JubJub Beachball

lfisher2 for the Seaweed Drawers

kodylaurentia for The Wave Stamp

Musical_Shoyru for the Peophin Mane Clip

Lia Seeya for the Fishing for Techos and Aisha Sea Life

NotaUsername for the Bubbly Goldy Soap and Natural Sponge

Thanks to the generous users who gifted me:

Red Meerca Morphing Potion
Meerca Chase Loaf
Meerca Faerie Compact
Halloween Meerca Plushie
Maggie the Meerca
Meerca Maid Tray
Meerca Boots of Flight
The Meerca's bad day
Eo Codestone
If you want to be listed, you can message me and I'll put your username up! I kept track of the names since I got the Vinyl Darigan Meerca Toy, so the first 6 givers I haven't got the usernames from. After I've updated my petpage, my wishlist on jellyneo, my gallery and did my dailies I will give something of the wishlists of my generous givers! Thanks everyone!

I have a Purple Wocky Plushie to give away for anybody who collects plushies, as nick_and_nickette already has one!

Given:

To nick_and_nickette = Pirate Xweetok Plushie – Pirate Quiggle Plushie – Blue Meerca Gnome Plushie

To leverhelven = Mag Codestone

To Ranaki = Ground Beef Smores

To kodylaurentia = 4x One Dubloon Coin

To lfisher2 = Several Petpets

Edited by Hert123

Hi everyone!

Wow, what a great idea!

I didn't create a wishlist, but any codestones would be awesome! :santa:

Thank you so much!!! ♥

Thanks guys, for the plushies! I just got:

Blue Meerca Gnome Plushie

Pirate Xweetok Plushie

Pirate Quiggle Plushie

Captain Scarblade Plushie

Plushie Piano

Christmas Bori Plushie

I'm looking around to see what I can gift.

Here's part of my wishlist :)

- Yellow Blumaroo Plushie

- Any of the Birthday Celebration Plushies

- Asparagus Chia Plushie

- Aubergine Chia Plushie

- Baby Kougra Plushie

- (or any of the Baby Neopets Plushies, really..)

**I have a lot of plushies already, but pretty much any plushie would make me happy, apart from the 1 NP plushies, I get a ton of those just randomly lol... but I'd be happy with whatever

- Altador Omelette

- Black Cherry Jelly Omelette

- Honey Blossom Omelette

- Lemon Omelette - Thank you, delshnya

- Omelette Of The Faeries Thank you, delshnya

- Pepper Omelette Swiss Roll

- Seaweed Omelette Thank you, delshnya & rockangel_star

- Turkey And Cranberry Omelette

- Tyrannian Everything Omelette

- Any Paint Brush, Petpet Paint Brush, etc

- Codestones

- 100 Jelly Recipes

- Cranberry Jelly

- Jelly Banana

- Mummified Jelly

- Orange Spanner Jelly - Thank you, delshnya

- Pineapple Jelly

- Pirate Jelly

- Pomegranate Jelly

- Thornberry Jelly - Thank you, delshnya

- Springy Gelert Toy - Thank you, tk421beth & delshnya

- Success Pending Hopping Hassee Toy

EDIT: You guys rock! Thank you so far, everyone. So far, I have received:

- Seaweed Omelette

- Orange Spanner Jelly

- Pomegranite Jelly

- Thornberry Jelly

- Springy Gelert Toy

- Baby Kougra Plushie

- Baby Usul Plushie

- Altador Omelette

** My goal today is to go through and see what I already have on hand to gift people, and then start searching for other items for you all. I'm going to gift as many people as I can.

Managed to get on for a little bit.

Here's what I've given out so far (will edit more in later):

Mouseykins: raspberry faerie bubbles, tooth faerie muffin, earth faerie sink, light faerie lamp

ranga_muffin: rhubarb plant

Ranaki: protein on the go, galactic protein shake

.Brianna.: hubrid nox pinata, illusens twigs, illusens bottled magic, sloth day nachos

leverhelven: zed codestone

kodylaurentia: tent, grassy meadow background, field of grass background, winter landscape background

Lia Seeya: giant omelette stained glass window and ???????????? (TBD)

UPDATE!

Finally got my wishlist up! Everything is current and I'm constantly changing it! Thank you to everyone that sent Faerie items, it's greatly appreciated!

http://items.jellyne...es/singing1633/

Gifts Given;

Sent 12/11/14

You have given Mag Codestone to User 'policialmagaly'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'pancakesatthedisco'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Long Silver Wig and Seaweed Omelette to User 'amelia_124'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Tons of Faerie items! to User 'songbirdsara'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Blue Evil Fuzzle, Altador Cup Haunted Woods Frame, and Altador Cup Haunted Woods Keyring to User 'laceew45'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Uniocto to User 'deanxcas'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Strawberry Mynci Plushie to User 'nick_and_nickette'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Five Dubloon Coin to User 'kodylaurentia'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Peophin Mane Clip to User 'siniri'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Illusen Day Cupcake to User 'bck32808'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Best Tooth Catalogue to User 'scooby_shaggy2004'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Fire Mote Stained Glass Window and Coltzans Shrine Stained Glass Window to User 'thats_the_one'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Meerca Toy Surprise Soap and Meerca Fire Compact to User 'hert123_7_7'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Raindorf and a Ghost Goople to User 'whats_ur_fantasy3'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Bri Codestone and Fifty Dubloon Coin to User 'asparagushead'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Shiny Purple Cowry Shell and Purple Scallop Shell to User 'go_fred_the_monkey'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Almost Big Book of Slothy Recipes to User 'mariko_1986'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Arkmite Plushie to User 'beenblessed40'. Click the button below to continue.

Sent 12/12/14

You have given Snowball Fortress Foreground to User 'macschack'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Bluebells and Blue Twister to User 'ranga_muffin'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Lu Codestone to User 'misskamui'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Mau Codestone to User 'tk421beth'. Click the button below to continue.

You have given Seaweed Omelette to User 'lotr_rox'. Click the button below to continue.

Sent 12/14/14

You have given Baby Lupe Puzzle and Lupe Punching Bag to User 'rotcchick081'. Click the button below to continue.