Greetings! Songbird here!

Songbirdsara

Hi there! My name is Songbird, I joined Neopets in September of 2002, shortly after starting my freshman year of college! I was searching for online games to play to pass time in my dorm and stumbled upon Neopia! I created my first pet, "Kyndana" and still have her to this day! My participation in Neopets has varied over time- I was pretty intensely involved at first! I was an officer in a guild called The Neopets Alliance waaaay back when (not sure if it still exists!) and even once created a side account called something along the lines of TNAGirl (I was young and REALLY naive...)

I've had a huge love of faerie items from day one, and many of the items in my gallery are from the first couple years I played. I was also on Meridell's side in the war, earning a couple of cool old-school avatars in the process!

I strayed away for a few years, only popping in now and then when I happened to think about Neopets. About a year ago I came back full time and have been collecting faerie items and avatars with the help of TDN ever since. I de-lurked and joined the forums a few weeks ago and have recently discovered the ALP which is fantastic since I was spending a ton of neopoints on avatars!

In the real world, I manage a wine and cheese bar and, with my husband, co-own (and edit/market) a webcomic called Spinnerette :)

Cheers!

Welcome to TDNF and welcome back to Neopia!

Kyndana looks very pretty, her Christmas color looks nice with the clothes she's wearing.

Hi there! My name is Songbird, I joined Neopets in September of 2002, shortly after starting my freshman year of college! I was searching for online games to play to pass time in my dorm and stumbled upon Neopia! I created my first pet, "Kyndana" and still have her to this day! My participation in Neopets has varied over time- I was pretty intensely involved at first! I was an officer in a guild called The Neopets Alliance waaaay back when (not sure if it still exists!) and even once created a side account called something along the lines of TNAGirl (I was young and REALLY naive...)

I've had a huge love of faerie items from day one, and many of the items in my gallery are from the first couple years I played. I was also on Meridell's side in the war, earning a couple of cool old-school avatars in the process!

I strayed away for a few years, only popping in now and then when I happened to think about Neopets. About a year ago I came back full time and have been collecting faerie items and avatars with the help of TDN ever since. I de-lurked and joined the forums a few weeks ago and have recently discovered the ALP which is fantastic since I was spending a ton of neopoints on avatars!

In the real world, I manage a wine and cheese bar and, with my husband, co-own (and edit/market) a webcomic called Spinnerette :)

Cheers!

I LOVE Faerie things too! My whole page, shop and gallery is all Faerie themed :D Nice to meet a fellow Faerie lover! Were you able to get the Faerie items given out by the advent calendar this year?

Welcome to the forums Songbird! Hope ya have a great time here! ^_^ Lots of friendly, helpful people here to answer questions and offer advice. :)

Kyndana is looking good with her customization. :)

Best of luck collecting your avatars and faerie-themed items! ^_^

Happy gaming! :)

I LOVE Faerie things too! My whole page, shop and gallery is all Faerie themed :D Nice to meet a fellow Faerie lover! Were you able to get the Faerie items given out by the advent calendar this year?

Yes! I was very excited to see those show up so early! I'm saving up for a Faerie Queen Doll - 2 for 1 avatar and faerie for my gallery! I tend to alternate between an expensive item and a few inexpensive items each month. This month's holiday goal is my FQD finally!

Yes! I was very excited to see those show up so early! I'm saving up for a Faerie Queen Doll - 2 for 1 avatar and faerie for my gallery! I tend to alternate between an expensive item and a few inexpensive items each month. This month's holiday goal is my FQD finally!

I want to get her too! LOL I'm saving up for the books in the Hidden Tower shop though, I know that they give you avatars as well :D