Pakiko!

tk421beth

I was playing Pakiko right now, and got a really high score...which was exciting for me, since I am not great at the games! I wanted to share with you all:

1369_2.png

Silver Trophy

# 7 -

tk421beth
I didn't get a trophy on my page, but was thrilled at my score. Yay!! :thumbsup: :dance:

Congrats! I'm working on trying to do that with the Illusen's Quests and then I'll work on Jhudora's Quests! Getting trophies isn't easy! O.o

I was playing Pakiko right now, and got a really high score...which was exciting for me, since I am not great at the games! I wanted to share with you all:

1369_2.png

Silver Trophy

# 7 -

tk421beth

I didn't get a trophy on my page, but was thrilled at my score. Yay!! :thumbsup: :dance:

Yay, you go girl! :rock: I'm proud of you, my sister. As long as your high score remains, your trophy will be there when you wake up in the morning. Or, if you are so motivated, stay up until, I thought 11pm NST, but it could be 10 pm NST, and you will see your new trophy.

I had no idea that I would get a trophy if I stayed on the high score table! *crossing fingers*

I have to wait for another 11 hours! Yahhhh!

(:

• 4 months later...

Has anyone else ever had a problem with "stuck" balls? In some past games they seemed to stop on a dead spot and the game would be in limbo. I think they fixed that problem because I don't think I have had it happen for awhile. However, just now I noticed a new problem. On one of the higher levels, the ball wouldn't get out from between a wheel and a lever. I waited for 15 minutes but it just kept repeating and never dropped. I had to stop the game at 10,000. (See my cap)

Neopets_Pakiko10_KStuck.jpg

• 4 weeks later...