Ian

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,343 beats the score of 1,270 by Leeroy in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

FINALLY managed to beat one of these things and get that avatar. I was just in time too, because when I checked 499 people had beaten it :)

Came home from work to find this gem waiting for me in my Neomail!

Congratulations! For your entry in Neopian Times Issue 650, you have been awarded the NT Writer avatar and a Neopian Times Coin. Thanks for making the Neopian Times the finest news source in Neopia!

ntwriter.gif

I'm so excited to use my new avvie!

I finally got the Bilge Dice av the other day!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your score of 1,343 beats the score of 1,270 by Leeroy in the BETTER THAN YOU competition! You have won 3,000 NP, a cool trophy and a great item! Well done!

FINALLY managed to beat one of these things and get that avatar. I was just in time too, because when I checked 499 people had beaten it :)

This is the same BTY that I got my av in! I saw that my Flycatcher score was close to the challenger score, so with the help of TDN's guide I finally got the avatar. Only took me seven years :P

I finally got the Bilge Dice av the other day!

This is the same BTY that I got my av in! I saw that my Flycatcher score was close to the challenger score, so with the help of TDN's guide I finally got the avatar. Only took me seven years :P

Lol I've been checking every week for months for a game I could actually play!

Got my tenth Fountain Faerie quest today and finally used it for Buzzin' :P #282!!!!!

Something Has Happened! buzzin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got my tenth Fountain Faerie quest today and finally used it for Buzzin' :P #282!!!!!

TENTH?? OMG you lucky duck, I haven't even gotten a single one! Congrats~ :thumbsup:

In relevant news, I got this today:

Something Has Happened! islandmystic.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! Another daily off the list~ :D

I was checking to make sure my TDN avatar checklist was up to date...and then this was at the bottom of my list!

valiant.gif

Battle Faerie

I actually really like this avatar so I think I'm gonna make a font for it. Right now my av is Sutek's Tomb :)

I finally got this baby~~!!!!! evilcoconut.gif

I am SOOOO GLAD that I decided I should waste time on coconut shy today xD

I was just hopping around neo trying to search for avatars that I have a shot at, and I got my dark lurker avvie too <3