Ian

Got the Pink! avatar! Was scrolling through random avatars that I need and suddenly realized the lab zapped my pet pink the other day! Yes!!!!!!!!!

And now: Lenny - Wicked! Sweet! Sooner or later I'm going to have to get good enough to actually beat some game avatars.

AAAAAND: Feed Me! =)

The luck keeps going with Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And another one with Drackonack - Hungry! Today is my lucky day!

This is what I got today:

You reel in your line and get...

vor_petpet_bed.gif

Mouldy Petpet Bed!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 100!

That's right, nothing:) This one is driving me NUTTTTTS!!!!! But congrats to all you lucky ones lately, I refuse to give up :D

It's not avatar, but I'm still happy. Finally got my lvl 50 Habitarium :D (there should be an habitarium related avvie :() Something Has Happened! deckswabber.gif You are now eligible to use 'Deckswabber' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meercachase.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meerca Chase' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! ninjakiko.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Ninja' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#200 !!!!!!!! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something Has Happened! illusensglade.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen's Glade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Lvl 20, now onto Judora!

I just got that one not too long ago too, now lv. 9 with Jhudora; did you find her items to be relatively cheap? I never go with more than about 2 or 3k on hand and I've never had them ask for anything over 5k (at least not so far with J)..

I haven't really gotten any new avatars, but I have an avatar-related question: How much refreshes does it usually take to get the Drackonack avatar? I've been doing it for few days, with Chese-Drackonack-Vegan Chese combo with no luck :(

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you TDN ALP! :)

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I had totally forgotten about this one, didn't realize the Snow Paint Brushes were so cheap so I painted my Chomby; #202 :D

Mrs. B~"I haven't really gotten any new avatars, but I have an avatar-related question: How much refreshes does it usually take to get the Drackonack avatar? I've been doing it for few days, with Chese-Drackonack-Vegan Chese combo with no luck :("

Sent you a message with a solution that worked pretty quick for me after hundreds of refreshes prior to trying it that way..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I just got that one not too long ago too, now lv. 9 with Jhudora; did you find her items to be relatively cheap? I never go with more than about 2 or 3k on hand and I've never had them ask for anything over 5k (at least not so far with J)..

First quest for Judora was 5k so I didn't bother, I heard it's a lot pricier than Illusen though :-( I'm holding off for now.

OT: Got the Stock avatar today! now I can withdraw profitable stock and watch my bank balance rise, nearly at 2m! Sucks I have to wait 4 months before I can buy from Hidden Tower.

Gagnon you're amazing at games!!

Something Has Happened! ghostlupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Lupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! kasukilu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meukasnot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have been lent a BD pet and gaining a few avatars from it. :D

Something Has Happened! jellyprocessing.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Jelly Processing Plant' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been working on it for the past month. Now I'm pretty much done with the game avatars. I'm going to need alot of practice for the ones I'm missing :(

Maybe one day I'll stop being cheap, and I'll get the Wishing Well avatar :rolleyes_anim:

snicklebeasty.gifcocojubjub.gif

Thank you TDN! :) The Avvie lending program helped me get these on Saturday. :)