Ian

Something Has Happened! valiant.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battle Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! I'm probably the last person to get this avatar, oh well. I don't usually spend that much time in the battledome, so yay! I got it after beating Ghost Lupe :P

Something Has Happened! valiant.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battle Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! I'm probably the last person to get this avatar, oh well. I don't usually spend that much time in the battledome, so yay! I got it after beating Ghost Lupe :P

Lucky you! I've been trying for that one for ages. -.- I am so unlucky with random avatars.

wickedlenny.gif

Just got this one~ I finally got around to adopting a Lenny for it. x3

I'm on Dark Faerie Quest 14, I hope the next 6 go my way and not some stupidly expensive item!

Just checked your Chomby's stats, damn if you can't beat them with that I've got loooads of training to do! I got a pretty good BD set though, so hopefully that helps me out.

I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but when I was doing Illusen's quests, I always made sure I had VERY little NP's on me and she never asked for anything more than a few thousand neopoints (I think the highest was around 7k), even for the last few quests which I had heard could be very expensive.. I've been doing the same for Jhudora and again, the items she's asked for have been pretty cheap..

As for Wicci's woes in the BD, I think I need to invest in some more powerful (expensive) BD items, but there are other avatars I want to work on more than the Meerca brothers at this time ;) So, it can wait, and in the mean time, maybe I'll level him up a little more :D

I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but when I was doing Illusen's quests, I always made sure I had VERY little NP's on me and she never asked for anything more than a few thousand neopoints (I think the highest was around 7k), even for the last few quests which I had heard could be very expensive.. I've been doing the same for Jhudora and again, the items she's asked for have been pretty cheap..

As for Wicci's woes in the BD, I think I need to invest in some more powerful (expensive) BD items, but there are other avatars I want to work on more than the Meerca brothers at this time ;) So, it can wait, and in the mean time, maybe I'll level him up a little more :D

I'll give that a shot then, I only have 4/5 left now so don't wanna get caught out!

I just spun the WoE for the 7th time, nothing again, another 100k down the drain!

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, thank you ALP :) And I just got approved for some pets I applied for too; June is going to be a very good month :D

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, thank you ALP :) And I just got approved for some pets I applied for too; June is going to be a very good month :D

-high fives- I did as well. :D Horray for June!

This is what Jhudora asked me for today:

mpo_grab_bag.gif

Bloated Bag

1 in stock

Cost : 750 NP

I find as long as I keep going with only a few hundred NP's on hand, she asks for pretty cheap items (so far, fingers crossed)

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 18 - Congratulations!

Now my spell is nearly complete!

Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

You're soooo setting yourself up for a fall Jen, quest 20 will come around and she'll ask for a UB!!!! That'd be awful.

Are we all joining the Cup this year? I wonder what avatars will be released for it this year.

You're soooo setting yourself up for a fall Jen, quest 20 will come around and she'll ask for a UB!!!! That'd be awful.

I just knocked on wood, twirled 3 times and crossed meself; there, unjinxed :D

I just knocked on wood, twirled 3 times and crossed meself; there, unjinxed :D

Haha good luck!

OT: I just bought 5 Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies, that's 35 Faerie quests, 1 better be the FFQ!!

Haha good luck!

OT: I just bought 5 Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies, that's 35 Faerie quests, 1 better be the FFQ!!

Oh, good plan! Ugh, I loathe spending actual money on Neopets. >.< I might break down for this though!

Oh, good plan! Ugh, I loathe spending actual money on Neopets. >.< I might break down for this though!

I've gained 8 stats already from 2 quests, v happy :-)

Wheel of Extravagance why do you hate me so much :-( 8th spin and yet again nothing. I'm keeping track here - http://www.neopets.com/~veriahawk

darkfaeriequest2.gif

Where is my Golden Snowflake?

bd_snowflake_gold.gif

Where is it?

Why, here it is my lady:

bd_snowflake_gold.gif

Golden Snowflake

1 in stock

Cost : 4,897 NP

Keeping my fingers crossed...

darkfaeriequest3.gif

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 19 - Congratulations!

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only 1 petpet avvie left! This makes #284 :D

brightvale.gif

THANK GOD. 7 years of spinning that awful wheel and I finally get the avvie!