Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Kasuki Lu - Heeyah!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! :D

Something Has Happened! kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

illusensglade.gif

Wooo, now onto Jhudora! I was thinking of going for another 15 quests to get the Honey Potion, but the last three days have been way more expensive than I had hoped. I went from paying less than 500NP for each quest to them being between 6k-10k. :/ I don't approve.

EDIT: Just got these too.

islandquiggle.gifgruslen.gif

Thanks ALP. ^_^

Just a thought... I've completed both and I can't say 100% if this is what did it, but whenever I went to get my quest, I always made sure that I only had a few NP's on hand, like, a couple hundred or so, and I never got asked for an item over 7k and that was only once.. Even the last few items were really cheap.. Like I said, I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but if it didn't I sure was lucky :)

Just a thought... I've completed both and I can't say 100% if this is what did it, but whenever I went to get my quest, I always made sure that I only had a few NP's on hand, like, a couple hundred or so, and I never got asked for an item over 7k and that was only once.. Even the last few items were really cheap.. Like I said, I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but if it didn't I sure was lucky :)

I think you're lucky, haha. I always made sure to deposit all of my NP before doing one of her quests. Oh well!

mfo_pasta_starter.gifmfo_pheasant.gifmfo_choc_shelldessert.gifmfo_drink2.gif

waitress_hand.gif

2.png

*HIC*

This meal really filled me up!!!

AAGHGHHHH! another 66k np gone and no avatar :( why why why?

I feel like for Kelp, you should go with at least 500k-1mil on hand, and be prepared to spend it all. I mean each time you feed your pet there, your pet will get a bit more full, right? So your chances might go up (not sure if it really works like this), but of course it's still random. I just feel like if I go and just spend 60-120k at a time, and then wait til I try again, I'll lose that extra bloated-ness. I spent about 700k on my last acc, and 300k on this one to get the avvie. Some people have spent millions, but the best way is to just go for it and NO BACKING OUT.

Edit: Try to go with your lightest pet. I think I went with pets that were 30lbs and 19lbs. Your pet is 136lbs and I doubt that helps xD. Also, make sure your pet is VERY BLOATED before you go.

Also, I'm not sure if the person who lent me MSPP is still lending, but if anyone wants it, it's a good idea to check the boards since he had lent a lot of people. Someone I know got lent, and only had 127 avvies or something, and not a very impressive acc at all.

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! heermeedjet.gif You are now eligible to use 'Heermeedjet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Nice hoard last couple of days #230, might go for wheel of extortion later!

I feel like for Kelp, you should go with at least 500k-1mil on hand, and be prepared to spend it all. I mean each time you feed your pet there, your pet will get a bit more full, right? So your chances might go up (not sure if it really works like this), but of course it's still random. I just feel like if I go and just spend 60-120k at a time, and then wait til I try again, I'll lose that extra bloated-ness. I spent about 700k on my last acc, and 300k on this one to get the avvie. Some people have spent millions, but the best way is to just go for it and NO BACKING OUT.

Edit: Try to go with your lightest pet. I think I went with pets that were 30lbs and 19lbs. Your pet is 136lbs and I doubt that helps xD. Also, make sure your pet is VERY BLOATED before you go.

Also, I'm not sure if the person who lent me MSPP is still lending, but if anyone wants it, it's a good idea to check the boards since he had lent a lot of people. Someone I know got lent, and only had 127 avvies or something, and not a very impressive acc at all.

Ok cool Thanks for the advice. I also just went and made a board for the MSPP and got lent YAH! so happy Thank you so much kaspirduh.

Something Has Happened! evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! heermeedjet.gif You are now eligible to use 'Heermeedjet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Nice hoard last couple of days #230, might go for wheel of extortion later!

Argh!!! I'm so jealous, especially over the Neomail and Heermeedjet ones; lucky so-and-so.. :)

Argh!!! I'm so jealous, especially over the Neomail and Heermeedjet ones; lucky so-and-so.. :)

I spent sooo much on training to beat the Merc Henchmen! Now to 200hp so I can beat Space Faerie and be done with the BD avatars!

I spent sooo much on training to beat the Merc Henchmen! Now to 200hp so I can beat Space Faerie and be done with the BD avatars!

Haha, I loooove the Space Faerie avvie, but I still haven't even beaten the Black Pteri (lol, my BD pet is sad).

Mind if I ask what your BD set is? :)

Haha, I loooove the Space Faerie avvie, but I still haven't even beaten the Black Pteri (lol, my BD pet is sad).

Mind if I ask what your BD set is? :)

Sure!

Royale Blue Cape

Sophies Magic Hat

Downsize

Gerptiku Attack Leaf

Ramtors Spell Book

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Leaf Sheild

Golden Compass

Greater Healing Scroll

Sink and Burrow

Sure!

Royale Blue Cape

Sophies Magic Hat

Downsize

Gerptiku Attack Leaf

Ramtors Spell Book

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Leaf Sheild

Golden Compass

Greater Healing Scroll

Sink and Burrow

Ooooh, very nice set. I'm so cheap, I haven't allowed myself to splurge on some of the better items. No wonder I do so badly in the BD. XD

Thanks! :D

Funny thing about that, heh... So YOU were the one I was waiting on :D

Something Has Happened! cocojubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Coconut Jubjub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you ALP (and neon_nightingale :P)

fireblumaroo.gif

Thank you yet again, ALP. :D I'm so glad to be getting these pet and petpet avvies crossed off!

Something Has Happened!

letitsnow.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to the ALP again!

Funny thing about that, heh... So YOU were the one I was waiting on :D

Thank you ALP (and neon_nightingale :P)

Lol - yes it was. :D Hope you're enjoying your shiny new avvie!

I got the Escape avatar from the Escape from Meridell Castle game a couple months ago. It's my greatest achievement as far as avatars go to date! I only have about 190 avatars though, so I have to up my game a little bit.

I got the Escape avatar from the Escape from Meridell Castle game a couple months ago. It's my greatest achievement as far as avatars go to date! I only have about 190 avatars though, so I have to up my game a little bit.

Oh wow, that's a massive achievement! The high score game avatars are just about as unreachable to me as the stamp collector avatars. Go you!

I'm currently sitting on 202 avatars right now. I've been working on getting the NQ2 avatars and I finally made it to Ch5, though I've put that on hold for the Altador Cup. Once I hit the required post count, I'm going to try and get in on the pet lending chains.

The last avatar I got was the library faerie one. I started collecting avatars when I made my new neopets account a few weeks ago but it had to take a backseat once the Altador Cup started :P. I'll be back to avvie collecting soon.

Oh wow, that's a massive achievement! The high score game avatars are just about as unreachable to me as the stamp collector avatars. Go you!

Yeah... I hate the high score game avatars. I tried to get Gadgadsgame the other day... I was two points away! Ugh. I would rather fail completely than be that close. I've also gotten pretty close on Feed Florg. I'm probably the only person who is terrible at Kass Basher, so I have to get Whack-A-Kass.

If I were rich(er) on Neopets, I would love to have a stamp collector avatar, but I highly doubt that would ever happen. Although, Escape from Meridell Castle is the game I'm probably best at on Neopets.