Ian

Something Has Happened! gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On a roll today, nice to get this one out of the way. Low attach rate too, only 9.92% have it, thought it'd be more than that.

Something Has Happened! gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On a roll today, nice to get this one out of the way. Low attach rate too, only 9.92% have it, thought it'd be more than that.

Haha I'm not at all surprised by the low attach rate on that one- that game is awful! I have a hard time beating level 2. XD

EDIT: forgshore.gif

FINALLY. I hate these random ones, haha. :)

Haha I'm not at all surprised by the low attach rate on that one- that game is awful! I have a hard time beating level 2. XD

EDIT: forgshore.gif

FINALLY. I hate these random ones, haha. :)

Gratz, I got that a few weeks ago, nice to get random ones given you can't aim for them.

I just got this 'evileliv.gif' 4th avatar today, I really am on a roll :laughingsmiley:

Gratz, I got that a few weeks ago, nice to get random ones given you can't aim for them.

I just got this 'evileliv.gif' 4th avatar today, I really am on a roll :laughingsmiley:

Oooh, I love that av! I got it a number of years ago- I was so proud, hahha. :D And I know! Now, if I can just get the Wheel of Knowledge av I will be happy. I`m so sick of spinning that wheel and getting my pet healed. >.>

Something Has Happened! faeriebubbles.gif You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Bubbles' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Getting closer to 200! :)

:O I am jealous! I suck so badly at that game. XD It's so pretty too- just adds insult to injury, haha.

Oooh, I love that av! I got it a number of years ago- I was so proud, hahha. :D And I know! Now, if I can just get the Wheel of Knowledge av I will be happy. I`m so sick of spinning that wheel and getting my pet healed. >.>

:O I am jealous! I suck so badly at that game. XD It's so pretty too- just adds insult to injury, haha.

I'm glad as a newbie I only have to spin 2 wheels daily, WoE seems quite a common avatar, hopefully I get it soon. Don't think either of us should hold out for WoK though, that's gonna be a tough one.

Yeah, but my first three we're pretty easy, All I had to do was buy a concert ticket and adopt a Jetsam :P

I wish I got a Jetsam :-( saw they were available today for a short period. I need that avatar

I also wanna ask how you got that site trophy (Royal Astronomer) on your profile, as you're a new account like me I wonder if it's still available.

I'm glad as a newbie I only have to spin 2 wheels daily, WoE seems quite a common avatar, hopefully I get it soon. Don't think either of us should hold out for WoK though, that's gonna be a tough one.

I wish I got a Jetsam :-( saw they were available today for a short period. I need that avatar

I also wanna ask how you got that site trophy (Royal Astronomer) on your profile, as you're a new account like me I wonder if it's still available.

Yeah it's still available (last time I checked). TDN as a guide for the plot. As for the Jetsam, if you need one, I can give you mine. I just adopted him yesterday for the avatars, but I didn't really want one. He's probably gonna end up in the pound anyways.

The Royal Astronomer trophy is from the Altador plot, and yes, it's still available. :) As far as I know, TNT is planning on leaving it indefinitely, so all new players can see what plots are like. :)

And yeah, TDN's guide is fab- that's how I got through it. :)

Woohoo got 3 new avatars :D #179, 180 and 181

jubzambra.gifrobotjetsam.gifjetsamchomp.gif

Wow you 2 seem to be on a roll. Is there some secret method the rest of us should know :laughingsmiley:

And congrats Angelo. Wish i could get that one.

This is my contribution for today

meukasnot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Yeah it's still available (last time I checked). TDN as a guide for the plot. As for the Jetsam, if you need one, I can give you mine. I just adopted him yesterday for the avatars, but I didn't really want one. He's probably gonna end up in the pound anyways.

Ah wow, thanks! Is an account under 4 months allowed to adopt Jetsam's do you know?

The Royal Astronomer trophy is from the Altador plot, and yes, it's still available. :) As far as I know, TNT is planning on leaving it indefinitely, so all new players can see what plots are like. :)

And yeah, TDN's guide is fab- that's how I got through it. :)

Thanks, just found the guide (looks like a long plot) are there any avatars attach to this plot?

Wow you 2 seem to be on a roll. Is there some secret method the rest of us should know :laughingsmiley:

And congrats Angelo. Wish i could get that one.

This is my contribution for today

meukasnot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meuka - Snotty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

Haha, I'm working towards a goal, I think that always pushes me a little harder! Gratz on Meuka!

Ah wow, thanks! Is an account under 4 months allowed to adopt Jetsam's do you know?

I know you can't adopt one, but I'm not sure about transfering.

Something Has Happened!

dice_escape.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Dice Escape' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying for so long, but it seems like shockwave games always freeze on me :S

I know you can't adopt one, but I'm not sure about transfering.

Something Has Happened!

dice_escape.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Dice Escape' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying for so long, but it seems like shockwave games always freeze on me :S

I can't transfere my Lutari but can my others, so I guess transferring is open to 1 month accounts.

Gratz on Dice Escape! :-D

I can't transfere my Lutari but can my others, so I guess transferring is open to 1 month accounts.

Gratz on Dice Escape! :-D

Thanks, it was pretty easy, I just had to follow the guide lol :S and if you want my jetsam, just let me know, I'm online right now so I'll transfer him to you.

smuggleddubloon.gif I'm usually not good at this game, but I just got sooo lucky with the dubloons :D

Thanks, it was pretty easy, I just had to follow the guide lol :S and if you want my jetsam, just let me know, I'm online right now so I'll transfer him to you.

smuggleddubloon.gif I'm usually not good at this game, but I just got sooo lucky with the dubloons :D

Suuuuper jealous, that's my ultimate avatar!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh wow, you guys have had some awesome luck this weekend! :)

And congrats on finishing the plot already- I got stuck on the Pipes- took me forever to do that bit. >.<

Something Has Happened! sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never really tried to get it before. I just noticed I didn't have the avvie, bought a scratchcard and got it on my first try. I might go for the Edna's quest avvie next.

Something Has Happened! pinatacandy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pinatas & Candy!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And another easy one. Bought a cheap pinata for 16k (I thought they were more expensive...)

Edited by JFGagnon